The Innner Mechanisms of My Mind is an Enigma

(A/N here's what happened when you were on watch duty.)

     "Hey... do you mind taking watch until we have to leave? I...have to do something." I asked.

     "Of course. I don't mind." The ever so beautiful Y/N said, walking to the door.

     I was worried that she wouldn't trust me with what I was going to do. I was going to talk to Mr.L. I closed my eyes and focused on my self. Mentally I could spot a little broken cage and ripped up paper with hightly realistic drawings of Dimentio. Some of the drawings were of my memories I though I had misplaced and some of them were of my past enemies, and some I was glad they were ripped up.

     "Hello...Hello?" I called. The farther I went into my subconscious, the more papers and broken items I found scattered across the floor. I saw something familiar on the ground. It was a very messily, but recognizable, drawing of Y/N.

     "I don't remember drawing this..." I mumbled quietly. I looked up. There was a large wall with drawings of Y/N. There was hearts drawn around the pictures in a liquid that was highly similar to blood.

      "I drew it." I heard someone say. It was Mr.L. He tackled me. I was pinned.

      "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I said trying to get him off me.

     "I decided that if I can't be with Y/N, You could fill in my spot." He laughed deeply.

    "IM ALREADY DOING THAT!" I said still struggling.

    "You didn't let me finish. You'll become more like me." He finished.

    "Why dont you just kill me then?" I said.

    "I tried that, but Y/N and my guilt stopped me." He said picking me up.

    "I came to ask for you help." I said holding up my hands in defense.

    "What do you need help with?" He asked.

    "I need help protecting Y/N." I said.