Mabye He has Anger Issues?

After the night was over, you went back to the time machine. A bit later you were back in the future. You looked around the lab. It was a bit messier than you remembered.

     "E.Gadd? Professor?" You walked through the doorway and found him. He was sitting on the floor cross legged. "What's going on‐"

     He shushed you and motioned for you two to sit on the floor. You looked for advice from Luigi. He smiled and sighed. E.Gadd turned out the lights. You looked around the room and you saw a bright light floating around you. The light stopped and the light stabilized. It was a ghost dog. You attempted to pet it. It had the softest fur. It walked towards Luigi.

     "Awe polterpup, long time no see." He said petting it. "Good puppy."

     You heard a small vibrating noise. Luigi pulled something out of his pocket. It was a modified ds. He opened it with a small click.

    "E'llo?" He said. You leaned over his shoulder and monitored his screen. On the screen was a green person with bright yellow hair.

    "Dearest Luigi, there is trouble in the Bean Bean kingdom. And we need your help. Also who is that behind you?" The mysterious man said.

    "Prince Peasly, This is Y/N. She's my girl-"He was cut off by the guy.

    "Oh do bring her along, I would love to be acquainted with her beauty. Alright I must go. Oh and please do hurry." Prince Peasly said. He logged off.

    "Well he seems very nice." You said.

    "YeS Hes VerY NicE." He said trying to smile. He gripped the ds so tight, he snapped it in half.

    "Whoops..." He said holding the broken ds. Was it you or was Luigi's eyes a deeper red, or were they just glowing.

    "Its fine. I have an extra one incase it ever broke." E.Gadd said handing him a black ds. "Its even a ds lite."

    He slid the ds into his pocket.

    "Well I should probably get a ride to the ferry. We can head over to the Bean Bean kingdom tomorrow." Luigi said. "We should probably get some rest."

    Luigi left the room to call his brother. You decided to rest on the couch. You lied on the couch, covered yourself in comfortable blankets, and when you were and ready to rest, polterpup hopped onto the couch with you and slept next to you.