The One In School

Klaus and myself were walking around the school hallways looking for Elena, and it didn't take us long before she bumped into me.
''Guess who is back?'' I smirked and she looked at me wide eyed. ''Thea....'' she gasped and turned around only to bump into Klaus. ''Klaus...'' she whimpered.
''You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?'' he took her by the hand and started dragging her through school.
''You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing.' he explained bluntly as he marched through school.
''If you are going to kill me..just do it.'' she yelled with  confidence.
''Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer.'' he said as we got into the gym. ''Althea be dear...Make these children go away...'' he said dragging Elena farther.
I ran towards the microphone that was sat on the stage in the middle of the gym ''Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home.'' I spoke in American accent and then as I watched them going out I spotted two familiar faces and I walked up to them ''I remember the two of you...'' I stated and the girl looked at me and smiled ''Yeah...you were here when professor Saltzman was absent. Althea...right?'' she asked and I nodded looking her in the eyes ''Lift your foot Dana.'' and then I turned to the boy ''If she drops her foot,  I want you to beat her to death. Understood?'' the boy nodded and I laughed loudly turning to Niklaus and Elena.
''You don't have to hurt anybody.'' Elena cried.
Klaus walked up to me and smirked ''Sometimes I forget what a wicked thing you are.''
''Rebekah will soon be here...with the werewolf boy.'' I stated walking around Elena.

''Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?'' she asked looking at me.
''Stefan's on a time out.'' I explained remembering this morning how Niklaus snapped his neck everytime he woke up.

The door of the gym opened and I snapped my head to look at whoever was entering. 
''Gosh...how many times will I have to kill you?'' I asked looking at the girl that just walked inside, it was that young Benett witch. 
''Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started.'' Klaus started talking to her and then I turned to Dana and Chat ''You two can rest now, dears.'' 
''I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?'' Klaus walked to Bennett witch who looked at him boldly ''That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me.'' 
''Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix.'' Niklaus explained to the witch and then Rebekah showed up with the young werewolf. 
''Get off of me.'' he yelled and she tightened her hold on him ''Hush now!''

'' I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning...She can be quite mean.'' Niklaus introduced her and she rolled her eyes ''Don't be an ass.'' she threw werewolf into Nik's arms.
''I'm going to make this very simple...Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually.'' he bits into his wrist and then he makes Tylor drink it.
''I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry.'' he snapped werewolf's neck and the boy fell on the floor, dead.
''He killed him...'' the young blonde boy that came inside with the witch.
''He is not dead...Klaus's blood will turn him into a vampire.'' Elena explained to the boy.
'' And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena...for safe-keeping.'' Klaus pushed Elena towards me and I took her arms holding them together as we watched how the blonde boy and Bennett witch were leaving. 
''So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier.'' Rebekah sighed and looked at me ''Your sister was prettier.'' she looked at me.
''Katherine is your sister?'' Elena gasped and I tightened my hold on her hands. 
''Shut up!Both of you!'' I ordered.
''Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?'' Klaus ordered Rebekah and then he turned to me. ''Just ignore her love.'' 
I let go of Elena and she sat on the floor looking at nothing in particular, but soon she stood up and looked at the door. 
''Stefan...'' she smiled but he ignored her and looked straight in my husband ''Klaus.''
''Come to save your damsel, mate?'' Klaus asked amused that he had courage to show himself.
'' I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty.'' Stefan explained looking directly into Klaus's eyes.
''Well, you broke that pledge once already.'' Klaus crossed his arms on his chest .
''Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me...I will do.''  Stefan's face didn't show any emotion but I knew that he was lying. 
''Why don't we check that? Kill them...'' I pointed towards Dana and Chad who were freaking out. 

He looked at me and then at them. He was hesitating. 
''What are you waiting for?Kill them!'' Klaus repeated my demand.
''No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said...'' Elena started talking and then I turned to her. ''Shut up!'' I hit her and she falls on the floor, that little thing was enough to trigger Stefan to starts rushing towards me but Klaus stood protectively in front of me and then he took Stefan by the neck. 
''She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up.'' Klaus tilted his head.
''Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!'' Stefan tried to defend himself.
''Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this...'' Klaus yelled and then looked him straight in the eyes ''Stop fighting!''

''You will do exactly as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey.'' Klaus compelled him and then he let him go. ''Now kill them! Ripper!''

-------------------------------------

''Where is it?! Where's my necklace?'' Rebekah walked into the gym yelling.
''What's going on Rebekah?'' I asked her.
''She has my necklace. Look.'' she showed me picture of Elena with Rebekah's necklace around her neck.
''Well...well...more lies.'' Klaus turned to them and I walked to Elena. ''Dear...where is the necklace?'' I asked her softly. 
''I don't have it anymore.'' she briefly answered.
''You are lying!'' Rebekah rushed towards her and tired to bite her but Klaus was faster and he threw her off of Elena.
''Knock It Off!'' he yelled.
''Make her tell me where it is, Nik!'' Rebekah yelled and I rolled my eyes walking to Elena once more ''Where is the necklace sweeheart. Be honest with me.'' I touched her hand, looking her in the eyes. 

Suddenly everything around me was a blur. I heard the voices but I couldn't recognize what they were saying. But then I saw pictures of Elena and Katerina .... It was hard to understand anything. It's like I was inside of her mind.
And suddenly everything stopped once Elena let go of my hand. 
''Love...'' Klaus walked up to me ''What is it?'' 
''The girl is not lying. Katerina stole the necklace.'' I explained to him, and then to Rebekah. 
''Katerina. Of course. Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, but since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?'' he puts the clock on the board and then he turns to Stefan. ''Twenty minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena. You know you want to.'' he compelled him.
''NO! Klaus don't do this to him.'' Elena cried.
'' No one leaves. If she tries to run, fracture her spine.'' he compelled and then we walked away.