35 [Jin]

Third person's POV
Name: Kim Seokjin
Known as: Jin
Family members: Father(deceased), mother(deceased), Aunt
Gang: BTS

-

Age: 4

"Daddy! Daddy! Look at my drawing! Is it nice?", Jin yelled out while running towards his father with a drawing of their family in hand.

"It's beautiful son.", Jin's dad praised him.

Jin smiled happily as he pointed at each person. "This is you, this is mummy and the person in the middle holding your hands is me!"

Jin's father laughed as he replied "Yeah good job! Now let's go home before mummy gets angry at us for coming home late."

"B-but can't we drop by the playground to play for just a little while?", Jin whined.

"Maybe tomorrow son, mummy cooked a lot of delicious food back at home and if we don't make it back in time it might turn cold. Aren't you hungry now?"

"Nope! I'm no-" Jin was interrupted by the sound of this stomach grumbling. His cheeks flushed.

"That's not what your stomach just told me. Come on I can bring you some other time", Jin's father persuaded.

"Alright then. Let's go home, otherwise mummy will be lonely", Jin giggled as he held his father's hand. The both of them walking back home.

-

Age: 5

"What's that smell? It smells awesome!", Jin exclaimed as he walked down the staircase of his house. Being lured in my the aromatic scent that came floating from the living room.

"Hey, my little baby. I'm glad you like the aroma of my cooking.", Jin's mother spoke.

"Can I try some please.", Jin asked making a pouty face.

"Sure. Come over.", Jin's mother motioned for him to come over. To which Jin happily complied, skipping over to her.

"Yummy! Your food tastes so awesome!" Jin squealed as he scored the taste.

"Do you want to learn how to cook?"

"I can?" Jin asked hopeful, his eyes sparkling.

"Of course my child.", Jin's mother smiled as she ushered Jin over to her side.

"Yay!", Jin rejoiced as he waddled over to his mother; eager to learn.

And that was the day that Jin fell in love with both cooking and eating.

-

Age: 12

Jin had an awesome childhood. He grew up in a healthy environment like any other child and to top it off, his family was pretty well off.

In school, he was one of the most popular boys due to his good looks, wealth and outgoing personality. Many girls swarm around him, all wanting a glimpse of the supposedly most handsome boy in school.