Chapter 9:

Morgan

"You been all boo'd up the last month that you have rarely been coming around Yung." Q said.

"Right. She a fake ass bitch." Nee added.

"Fuck y'all." I said as Eric wrapped his arms around my waist resting his chin into my neck.

"Y'all always got lil mama. It was my turn."

"Nigga fuck ya turn. That's my best friend. You lucky I'm even sharing her with yo ass."

"Get ya girl Q." Eric said laughing.

"Shittttt." Q said.

"I gotta go to football practice, but I want you to meet me somewhere later I'ma text you." I nodded hugging him. I laughed as he squeezed me tight and kissed on my neck.

"Y'all getting cozy." Nee said as Q and Eric walked out the door talking.

"He selling for Q?" I ask already knowing he did, but he always refused to give me a straight answer.

"Mm yeah. Q even is very lenient towards him because he still goes to college, plays football, and has a daughter. I salute him tho. He doesn't want to be in the streets, but he loves the fast money. I mean, who wouldn't tho?" She shrugged.

I nodded taken all she said in. The last month me and Eric have got close. We aren't officially a couple yet, but he's making me lean towards the idea.

I gave him the run around for awhile after our date. I wasn't sure if I wanted to even go there with him. Plus I wanted to make sure Kahron wasn't gonna be coming around on and off stirring drama, but the most he does is like a Instagram picture.

He been doing his own thing with his girl. I miss him, but like Mama K said you can't be mad when you miss out, it's life.

I sighed breaking out of my thoughts as my phone rung.

"Outta my face." I said to Nee and Q who were staring at me.

I smiled answering the phone putting it on speaker.

"Hey brother." I said.

"What's up Morgz?"

"My mothafuckin brother." Q said.

Mogul chuckled over the phone. "What's good bro? Who else there with y'all?"

"Hi Mogul." Nee said.

"My second baby sister. Where ya bitch ass brother at?"

"Around. You know he got a thousand and one kids."

"True. So what's new?"

"Nothing." I answered the same time Q said "Ya sister fuckin a new nigga."

"Stop fuckin lying. No I am not."

"Nah, her and Eric got something going on tho."

"What happened to Ron?" He asked.

I shrugged like he could see me.

"He got a girlfriend now." Nee answered for me.

"Right." Mogul said slowly.

"Aye bring y'all asses to a visit." Mogul said after we all talked for a few minutes longer and the time warning was given.

"We gotchu bruh." Q said.

I walked into Friendly's where I was meeting Eric. I found him quickly. He had a little girl in his arms feeding her ice cream that he didn't even notice me walking up.

"Awh, y'all cute." I said making him look up smiling as I sat down.

"Thanks. Baby girl look like her daddy, right Arie?" She smiled big giggling as he munched of her cheek.

"Nigga she look just like her mom."

He sucked his teeth flagging me off. "Man you a hater just like everybody else."

"Hey cutie." I said smiling at Arie who was staring at me then started smiling big. "Aw you got a happy baby. How old is she?"

"Almost two."

I begin eating my cookie dough ice cream as soon as it came. I look up as a flash goes off.

"Why you sneaking pics and shit?"

"Because I can." He smirked.

He sat Arie next to him and she stood up in the booth trying to eat the ice cream herself making a mess.

"She's just so cute."

"I know, I make cute babies."

"Boy gone." I laughed.

"Let me get a bite." He said licking his lips.

"No, I don't know where ya mouth has been."

"I got a couple places it could be if you stop giving a nigga the run around."

"You are not getting sex from me that easily."

"See, ain't nobody even say anything about sex that's all you. I was thinking about something total different. I mean, it involves spreading ya legs, but it'll be more lips on lips action tho." I squeezed my thighs together as a smirk played on his lips while licking them.

I shook my head smiling not even saying anything.

"Aye!" I exclaim when he takes my ice cream and starts eating it.

He shrugs. "I told you I wanted a bite."

"Damn bae." Eric said as I walked downstairs.

We are going out tonight. So I had to get sexy real quick.

"You like?" I said turning around fully.

"Hell yeah." He said pulling me into him grabbing a handful of my ass. "Yo ass gonna stop bullshitting me."

"Let's go." I said backing up grabbing his hand pulling him towards the door.

"Ya avoidance game is too real."

"Bae!" Nee yelled as we walked into the club coming towards me. It's already loud in here and she being just as loud.

"Hey, hey love." I hugged her.

"Kahron is back there." She whispered in my ear I nodded as we walked towards the back.

Eric wrapped his arm around my waist saying what's up to people who called out his name as we walked through the crowded club. As soon as we got to our section I noticed Kahron with ol girl on his lap.

Kahron looked toward us walking in. He lifted his eyebrows looking down at Eric's arm around my waist.

He shook his head before looking up as he smirked and winked at me.

I blushed looking away.

"Damn shame." I looked towards Nee as she shook her head.

"What?" I ask.

"Just be careful with these nigga's hearts. You bullshited Ron, don't do the same to Eric because you stuck on Ron. You easy to fall in love with Morg, but don't know how to easily return that love. Not every nigga can handle that like Ron did."