• Twenty - Seven •

The dark night had quickly consumed the bright day light now, the moon is out fully, lighting up the dark streets with its moonlight and twinkling stars.

" You are such a cheater!" Jungkook only chuckles shaking his head no.

" You lost fair and square." He shrugs plopping a sour patch into his mouth and chews happily.

" I was winning and you shoved me! I lost because of you!" Jungkook can't help but laugh at your small tantrum. Who knew you would be so upset of him cheating, it wasn't fair.

" Hey, I won you this though." He wiggle the stuffed animal in his hand and handed it to you." I want you to take care of him." You smile a light giggle leaving your lips.

You roll your eyes and grabbed the stuffed animal and cradled it in your arms. " Thanks." You got on your tippy toes giving him a kiss on the cheek and getting into the car leaving him there blinking in his spot.

Almost, he thinks to himself.

You had a blast with Jungkook if you were being honest. You got to know him better what are his likes and dislikes, what he likes to do on his free time and what he's majoring in, in college. He's a very sweet boy. You liked him and his presence. His aura is calming not intimidating, so you felt pretty comfortable.

It's like you were just you.

He gets into the car, putting the key in the ignition and the car turns on. " Want to hang out at my place?"

" Oh! Uhm," You thought about it for a moment, unsure. " I-I don't know... we can hang out back in my dorm... with Namjoon?"

Jungkook just rolls his eyes by the mention of his name, so he pulls out the parking lot and turning onto the road. " You want to hang out with Namjoon hyung?" He pouts a little and you couldn't help but fawn over it.

His little sad puppy face with big doe eyes and pouty lips. It was just so adorable yet so hard to say no to him.

" No-Well, no." You fiddle with your fingers looking outside the window. " I live with him so I guess we can hang at your place."

You turn to look at him and he already has that cute bunny smile on display glancing at you and back at the road.

" Want to sleep over!? It will be so much fun! The guys will love to hang out, unless, you just want to hang out with me... so your comfortable. You know?"

" Sure," You smiled shrugging your shoulders a bit.
" Why not, It'll be fun." He smiles at you and a small squeal leaves his lips causing you to giggle out loud.

" Are you that excited?" You chuckled and he laughs.

" Yes, Namjoon hyung wants to boss hog you. It's not fair." He whines out his last few words and ends it with a huff of breath.

" What do you mean?" You furrowed your brows together, confused.

He tries his best to not smirk with what he is about to say so he keeps the little frown on his face and glances at you his puppy dogs eyes making your heart melt.

" Namjoon hyung doesn't want to share you." He pouts a bit more pulling up to the house and parking. " He's keeping you only for him! I want to hang out with you! Be friends and have fun together but Namjoon-ah wants to be selfish! When you were changing in your room he was mean to me."

From the light that shines through the window, his eyes glistened in the light, he looked pretty upset and it made you frown.

" When I was chan—" you pause, furrowing your brows together. " Mean? What did he tell you?" You unbuckled you're seatbelt turning your body to Jungkook pulling one leg in on top of the seat and reaching in to caress his cheeks.

" I-I can't tell you... or hyung will kill me." Seeing Jungkook looking all down somehow hurt you and you wanted to comfort the boy in front of you.

Why would Namjoon be so mean towards a cute baby like him?

" Who cares," You smiled, breaking the sad mood in the car. " We are having a sleepover today! It'll be fun, promise." He instantly smiles, and you could have sworn you saw his eyes sparkle.

" Let's go! The hyung's will be so happy to see you!" He gets out his car and you giggled following behind him and entering the house that sounds pretty hectic.

" That is mine!!" Your eyes widen by the loud screech and what now sounds like grunts and huffs.

" Get off me! This is mine!" Jungkook grabs you by the hand and pulls you into the living room with a smile on his face hopping a bit.

" Guys! Look who's here!" Taehyung and Jimin were on the floor wrestling for what seemed like some type of clothing and Hoseok was laying down on the couch phone in his hands.

" Hey," You waved at them and they both scattered from the floor to their feet's with smiles on their faces, their chests heaving up and down.

" Hi y/n! I missed you." Taehyung said, walking towards you about to wrap his arms around you but Jungkook side hugged you bringing him close to his chest.

" She is hanging out here because of me. So, we will be in my room, if you want to hang out with us you'll come to my room. We're having a sleepover." He grins at the two boys in front of him and glances over Jimin's shoulder looking at Hoseok who was side eyeing him the whole time. " Bye."

He smiles, pulling you away from the living room and you just waved bye to the boys and up the stairs you went but stopped as your nose hit the back of something hard, his back.

He stopped right before he was at the top of the stairs looking up. So, you go from behind him and to the side and see Yoongi, the quiet one.

He glances at you then back at Jungkook. He eyes at him for a moment before leaning onto the wall.

" Where you going Kookie?"