Chapter II

Hadrian had began his usual routine, having packed a few hours earlier, and went to the library, to find some books to bring. After selecting as many as he could pack, he cooked and plated breakfast, just in time for James, LIly and Jennifer. James yelled "BOY! Leave to your Aunt and Uncle's house after breakfast. No.4 Privet Drive. Understood?!" Hadrian nodded, annoyed at the smirks from all three. He and Ava immediately rushed out of the door, a 'small' backpack containing all he owned- not like anyone else needed to know that it was enlarged. Neither could know what turn their lives were about to take.

LATER

Lucius Malfoy had left his wife Narcissa, and his four and a half year old son, Draco, in his manor while he left for work. He had gotten out early and was on his morning walk, when he saw a small boy with heterochromic eyes and a mini galaxy for hair- the boy was walking but looked a bit lost. The boy's features reminded him of his son's and his own. He saw the fear in the younger's eyes, so went over to the boy and asked "Are you alright? Are you lost?" The boy replied. "I- I think so...My parents sent me to find number four Privet Drive, in Surrey, but I don't know where it is, or where I am." Lucius was shocked, but  asked the young boy "What is your name, and why there?" His reply was "Hadrian Potter, mister. My Aunt and Uncle live in Privet Drive, and I was sent to live with them because my parents don't like me- neither do my Aunt and Uncle." Lucius was even more shocked, but felt sympathy for the boy. He asked "Well, Hadrian, if my wife and son are okay with it, would you like us to adopt you?" Hadrian looked at the blonde, wide-eyed and asked "Really? You'd do that? For a freak?" Lucius nodded sadly and signalled for Hadrian to follow him as they left, Ava following.

It was a little known secret that Narcissa had wanted another child as well as Draco, so when Lucius came back with a small child, one that resembled both herself and her husband's features, asking whether they wanted to adopt him, she was over the moon with the idea. Surprisingly, Draco warmed up to the smaller boy immediately. So, they had decided on a new name for him: Hadrian Abraxas Malfoy. They took both of their children to Gringott's to formally complete a blood adoption.