~Fifteen~

Dedicated to UjuritaElliana. You are my energy plug 💖

                              ~Jade~

"You're just getting worked up over nothing, sis. It's normal. I don't see any biggie there."

I stared at Zee, mouth ajar. We were both in my room. I was exasperated from what had happened at the party and Zee just had to say this when I told her what happened.

"Wow? Zee, It's normal? I get that most girls are okay with that but I'm not most girls, am I? And I even told him I was not interested but he persisted."

"You told him? I thought you said you pushed him."

Oh, God. Now, I was beyond exasperated and the fact that I couldn't raise my voice to my satisfaction because it was very late in the night was annoying me more.

"Yeah. I pushed him. Why? Because the fool said, can I do you the honor of kissing your lips?" I shuddered as I remembered.

"His lips were unkissable and I couldn't, for the life of me imagine kissing him and besides, I don't succumb to all these ideas if kissing random lips, it's barbaric and......"

I trailed off when I realized I was blabbing.

Zee was looking at me with r mouth slightly open.

"So Jade, just say that the annoying part is that he did not have kissable lips. If it was that cute boy from your school, you would have allowed him to kiss you, right?"

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"You're just twisting my words. It wasn't even because I did not find his lips attractive, kissing is personal and I'd rather do it with someone special."

Oops. Did I just say that?

"Wow. I'm seeing sides to Jade I've never seen before. It's like you're growing. Looks like you take after me in some aspect. I thought you were all about books. I can vividly remember my first kiss. I was in SS1. I was sick and I was sleeping in the sickbay when the social perfect then came to check on me. Mind you, he already asked me out countless times but I was forming hard girl, hard girl even though I liked him a lot. To cut the story short. He kissed me that day. Well, I initiated the kiss but he was quick in taking over."

If I never told you in plain terms that Zee is crazy, well you just know. She's crazy. Zee's craze gets level.

"Wow Zee, so you initiated a kiss with an older guy when you were.." I trailed off, trying to calculate her age then. "Thirteen Zee, you were Thirteen!"

I said the last part, almost screaming.

"Well, Girl, keep it down. I had a life then. I was living freely. You should loosen up too, baby, and live a life. Hana should shake some of the boredom out of your life."

"I'm not living a boring life. My life is pretty normal."

Zee rolled her eyes.

"Of course, your life is not boring but just try to have some funs, make more memories with your schoolmate. If you continue this way, Guys will be scared of approaching you oo."

I heaved a sigh and lay on my bed, yawning. I wanted to argue with Zee like I always do but deep down, I had a feeling she was right.

Loosen up, Jade.

                              *******

The next morning, it was just the three of us that ate in the dining again. When I went to the kitchen to drop my dishes, the home cellphone rang. I was the closest to it so I picked it up.