Chapter 13

Louis smiled at the small boy that walked into his classroom at lunch. It's been about two weeks since they ofically started dating. Christmas break was going to start this upcoming week, and Harry was sad that he wouldn't see Louis for a week. Though, they both knew that they would probably be sneaking around during the break as well. Especially for Louis' birthday because Harry refused to miss it. He'd come up with a lie to tell his mum and sister. 

"Hi Lou!" Harry said cheerfully. He sat down on Louis' lap after shutting the door, resting his head on his English teacher's shoulder. 

"Hi, my love," Louis said, placing a gentle kiss to Harry's soft curls. "How has your day been?" Louis said giving Harry his undivided attention as he graded some quizzes. 

"Good. Did I tell you about the court case?" Louis shook his head. "He's going to jail... well, juvie since he's a minor. But I never have to see him again, Lou," Harry said with bright, twinkling eyes. Louis set his pen down and just hugged his boy.

"Oh my baby, I'm so happy for you. I'm so glad you never have to deal with that asshole, dick head, piece of shit ever again," Harry giggled softly. "What about Jason?" Harry let out a small breath. "He was charged, but he's not going to juvie for as long as Jacob. Just a few days while Jacob is staying a month. We got a restringing order, so Jacob won't be able to go to this school anymore or be pithing 200 feet from me. Same with the others... Not Jason though," 

"You care about him, huh?" Louis wasn't at all feeling any jealousy towards Jason, he was still just angry at the boy. He did allow this all to happen, and I angered him that Harry forgave him so fast. Louis thanked Jason, but that didn't mean he liked the guy. 

"I mean," He shrugged. "I guess. I just, I didn't want to see him in jail. That's all," Louis brushed some of Harry's curls away from his forehead, pressing a kiss to his nose which then moved down to his soft lips. Harry smiled softly against his lips, wrapping his arms loosely around Louis' neck, turning so he was now straddling Louis' lap. 

Louis trailed his lips down to Harry's jaw and then down to his neck, nibbling softly on his neck. Harry bit his lip, fluttering his eyes shut. 

"So beautiful," Louis said, kissing back up his jaw and landed his lips on Harry's again, moving them together. The kiss stayed a kiss and didn't evolved into anything more. The boys just loved being with each other so much, that the kiss was just enough. 

The two pulled away, Louis just holding his Harry in his arms. Harry fluttered his eyes shut on Louis' shoulder, just feeling the comfort of his warmth and the scent of his cologne. He didn't want to move, but he knew he had to at the end of the lunch period. 

"I like being happy with you," Harry said quietly. 

"Me too, Haz, me too," Harry, unintentionally, ended up drifting off to sleep in the safe arms of Louis, his English teacher. 

Louis shook Harry's shoulders fifteen minutes before the lunch period would end, so e would have time to eat. 

"Harry, sweetheart," Harry jolted up. "You should eat," Louis opened up Harry's lunch and gave him his sandwich, chips, apple, and water bottle. Harry tiredly ate his lunch while Louis continued to grade papers, the two just sitting in comfortable silence, Harry watching Louis grade as he ate. 

Once he was done, he threw away his trash before returning to sit on Louis' lap until the bell rang. He sighed and stood up, kissing Louis softly on the lips. 

"I'll see you last period," Harry said, grabbing his bag and heading out of the room and to his next class. 

Harry arrived to eighth period, his film class, the one before Louis' English class. He sat down in his usual seat in the front of the classroom next to this boy named Niall, who he was starting to become really good friends with.