Chapter One 💖

Above is a photo of Arianna

"Arianna you need to look for a job or else you are going to be in alot of shit "

"I know "

"And? "

"Justine actually I don't know what to do anymore. "

"Can't you just agree and take Jake's offer? "

"I just can't accept something which I've not worked hard for."

"Come on he's your best friend."

"Enough Justine. ""How's my little munchkin doing? "

"She's kicking almost all the time,, ouch! " Justine is on her last week of pregnancy.

"No offence but you look like a whale" I say teasing her only for her face to turn serious "Are you OK Justine, "

"My water broke ,"she says

I call Jake to inform him about his wife,

Three hours later, baby Amanda Wendy Carson was born.

"She's so beautiful, she has your hair Jake and also eyes. You lucky asshole "I say looking to a sleeping tired Justine.

"She seems tired "Jake says looking at his wife lovingly, when will I be that lucky?

"Tell me about it "

"Arianna , I've secured you a job interview tomorrow at 9 am. "

"Jake I told you I didn't want your help "I say getting angry.

"I just talked to a friend who happens to be in need of an assistant and also you will be interviewed among many others ,and you are my best friend I will do anything for you "He says smiling.

"You better be saying the truth "

"Wait, you are going? "

"What do you think dummy? "

"Anyway, welcome coz I know you wanted to say thanks "he winks at me. I hit his head

"Don't hit me am a dad "he says making me roll my eyes at him.

"We know "a new voice says from the doorway .

"I'm a grandma,! "Jake's mum says beaming with a smile while holding Amanda. That's when she notices me

"How are you Arianna? "

"I'm fine but still jobless mom."

"Jake I told you to get her a job ,"She says turning to him. She pinches his ear making him groan "Why is she still jobless? "I giggle earning a glare from him.

"Mum she is too stubborn, she refused. "he says making his mother turn to me.

"Care to tell me why young lady? "she says hand on her waist

"Mom you know I just want to work for it, "I say and she understands.

Jake, Justine,my brother and me are all childhood friends , you could call us the four musketeers. We were actually neighbors, our parents we best friends also. But on one night from their monthly get together, they got an accident, two cars were all smashed by a track ,I don't know how Jake's mom survived but she was in a comma for seven months nineteen days. Here she is, the only parent we remained with. That's actually five years ago, when I was about to turn twenty.

Jake and Justine were lucky enough to have been born alone but me I have a very annoying elder brother named Adrian, ten minutes older than me but I love him.

I'm twenty four a month to my twenty fifth year, Jake's twenty five while Justine is twenty four. That's our little happy family. You can pass us as siblings.

"Arianna aren't you going home? "

"Ooh yeah I'm heading out now, see you soon I love you "I say after being told the same by everyone.

"Don't forget to kiss my little munchkins for me "

"I won't granny! "I say escaping a shoe that was thrown my way . That's my mom for us.

As I walk away, my phone starts ringing and as the ringtone belonged to my brother, I just receive

"Why are you calling me am coming over "

"Calm down pumpkin, I just wanted to tell you Mia came around "

"And,,, "

"She's kinda of having a sleepover "

"Okay, don't do anything nasty with my munchkins there "

He snots and I end the call. Mia and him have been dating for almost six years now. He's lucky Mia is just a month pregnant. They're both so in love. Adrian came for a month visit together with Mia and currently he likes my apartment better than his since Mia was visiting her parents and she came back today morning.

As I arrive home, I find everybody watching TV.

"Mommy,,, " my two munchkins say as they run up to me .I have twins ,Alexander and Alexandria. My little saviours. They're now four and a half years old. I pick them up and greet the love sick couple.

"Mommy missed you guys so much today ,what did uncle Ian and you guys do today? "After them bubbling to me of how they rode my brother as a horse and also played with toys I put them down. That's when I tell Adrian that Justine gave birth today.

You know what , we get the unexpected expression from him. HE CRIES! "Ooh my God I can't believe my little sisters are all mothers now. I wish our parents were here to celebrate with us "We all laugh at his childishness. I put the twins in bed before making my way to my room . I take a shower, dress in my pajamas and say my prayer before finally going to sleep

*
Hey there 😊 there is this cool program I joined, you can as well check it out. If you wish to reward me please there is a link below, I will appreciate anything.
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/karennelimo