Chapter 30

Blue wakes up as the sun was beaming on her face. She leans up some yawning. She slowly stands up and notice her clothes are different than last night. She did not really mind. She walked over to the bathroom and as she was there she used the toilet and washed her face. She walked out of the bathroom and out of the bedroom. She walked up to her room and opened the door. She was happy once she saw her new closet. She walked over to the closet and examined it. She was so excited because it was color coordinated and labeled. She turned around to look at her bed and there lied her new stuffed animals. She walked over and held them. She snuggled her head into her friends. She soon hears James call out for her and she put them back down and headed downstairs.

James woke up to Blue not there, he was not really worried. To make sure he got up, walked to the bedroom door, and called out for Blue. He heard her walk out of her room and he headed to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and pulls out three day old pizza. He sniffs it and shrugs. He takes a bite of it as Blue walks into the kitchen.

"Morning." She says as she leans up and grabs a bottle from the cabinet to drink out of. She walks over to the fridge and grabs the orange juice jug and pour some into the bottle. She puts the orange juice away and sips her bottle.

"Morning, I unfortunately have to work today. If you want, you can either come with me or you can stay here and draw, decorate, online shop, what ever really." He says as he eats the slice of pizza. She drinks her orange juice and looks at him.

"What do you do at your job?"

"Well, I control the plans about Nekos in the woods, and I also maintain which one goes to who.. I am a lot nicer than my father, who used to be in charge."

"Oh, so you assigned me to Sebastian?"

"Well, not really. You were supposed to go back to the woods because you were too small, but he paid a lot of money for you." He says as he grabs another slice. She just nods and goes to the pantry to grab cereal.

"I'll stay home and online shop for items for the house." She says as she makes herself a bowl of cereal. She grabs a spoon and heads to the living room and sits on the couch.

"I am going to go get dressed." He says as he kisses her cheek. She smiles back and she chills on the couch.

A while later James head to work and Blue cleaned up from her breakfast and went to the office room. She sat on a chair and turned on the computer. She smiles and heads to amazon, and other furniture websites. She gets new carpets for rooms and new shelving for the living room and some new stuff to the bedroom. She also gets new sheets for her room and for James room as well. She got herself a tapestry and some other items. She got a new set for the two bathrooms.

She checks out and all of it will be delivered within the next two weeks. She goes back online to do some other stuff, she ordered herself a phone. Ordered herself some snacks and food from Uber Eats. As she is waiting she took a shower and changed her outfit. She tipped the gentleman about 30 bucks and took the food. She walked back to the living room. She turned on a movie and started to eat some Chinese food and oreos at the same time. She was weird but to her it tasted good.

She finished her food and snuggled into her blankets and pillows. As she takes a nap James walks into the door. He sees her asleep with food on the table and smiles. He walks to his room and he changes his clothes. He heads to the office to see what she ordered.