Part 3

"Eh?" You questioned the unfamiliar voice, looking around for a new face.

"Pardon?! WHO SAID THAT?!" Sir. Pentious yelled, glaring at the eggs. He then hissed at them which always made you giggle. This time was no different. "SSSSSSSSSPEAK UP!!!!"

"That wasn't US Mr. Boss man..." An egg said quietly to his boss.

Suddenly, something was thrown through the window. Everyone looked down at it. Once the snake demon saw a fuse running low, his eyes widened. He held you close, covering your ears, nose and face so you wouldn't breathe into the toxic air.

You can feel from his chests movement that he was coughing alot. Once it cleared, he loosened his grasp.

"I see ya have a little brat..." A voice giggled, only to reveal a cyclops demon. You noticed your fathers slightly annoyed Flare. "Old man...." she said, tossing a bomb up and down. "Why don't you get that tinker-toy BULLSHIT off MY turf before I SMASH IT." Your small figure suddenly jolts from a loud noise and another giggle. "....More~"

"Oh?! You want to "GO" missy?!? WELL I'M HAPPY TO OBLIGE! AHAHAHAHA!!!" Your father cackled, causing you to try to do so as well. He put you on a chair nearby and they both jumped out of the ship armed with weapons.