•💕john~the new girl💕•

Hello sorry it's been so long since I last updated. Also I'm very upset because one of my cacti is dying.

It was your first day at your new school. You were terrified to say the least. As you walked through the cafeteria looking for somewhere to sit you spotted a group of about five boys all crowded around one table in the corner. All of which had leather jackets on and quiffs. You sat down three tables away from them and got out your sketch pad and started drawing. The drawing was of a sad girl crying. Well that was how you felt being new and completely lost and alone.

All of a sudden you felt a hand on your shoulder, you looked up and it was one of the boys from the table you saw on your way in. He had brown eyes with light brown hair.
"Hi love, my names John. I thought you looked quite lonely so why dont you come with me and I'll introduce you to the lads," he spoke with a strong Scouse accent. You introduced yourself and followed him over to the table.
"Lads this is y/n, y/n this is George, Paul, Stuart and Pete," he said pointing at each one as he said their name.

You sat and spoke with them for about 20 minutes until the bell went.
"Who do you have first?" Paul asked. You looked at your timetable.
"English with miss boisson," you replied. (I hope miss boisson never reads this).
"I've got her," George said as he took you to English. Your overly enthusiastic English teacher introduced you and then proceeded the lesson by talking about 'an inspector calls'. (She is very over enthusiastic for an English teacher trust me).

The lesson was finally over and you and George headed over to maths with miss waring (another teacher who I hope never reads this). Once the bell went you followed George to the yard where you met up with the rest of the lads.

"Aunt Mei Mei won't be in until about 7pm so we can have band practice at mine tonight. Y/n you can come and watch if you want," John said trying to make you not feel left out. You nodded in agreement. Throughout the rest of break you kept looking over at John. Thankfully he didn't notice. You started to develop feeling for him. Wait no. You've only just met the lad for Christ sake. But he was friendly and incredibly good looking.

The rest of the day went by quite quickly. You had music with mr chew, DT with mr griffis and art with miss Johnston (I hope none of these teachers see this). Before you knew it the bell rang signalling that it was the end of the day. You met up with everyone outside of the school gates and headed off to the mendips.

You and the rest of the lads entered Johns bedroom. They set up all of their instruments and you sat on johns bed observing them. Their first practice song was juts because by Lloyd price. Their next one was  be bop a lula. John kept looking over at you winking during this one making you blush.

Aunt Mei Mei was due home soon so you and everyone apart from John (obviously) left. Before you left John pulled you aside to speak to you.
"Hey y/n I really like- erm well what I ment to say is if you're free on the weekend do you wanna do something? I mean it's fine if you don't-" you cut him off before he could continue.
"John of corse it love to. See you Saturday?" He nodded with a huge smile spread across his face. Before you left he gave you a kiss. Shocked at first, you kissed back.

I'm sorry it's so short. I will try to update more often. I have another book which is a George x reader called love you too! If you have any requests message me!