First time cussing

Machine Gun Kelly x son! reader

Check out Kevin Hart's comedy shows they be good

age:9

Reader POV

I sat in the living room with my friends being loud and bad till my dad, Machine Gun Kelly, walks in "I told yall to quiet down once" he slapped me on the face before making my friends leave and me go upstairs "so, you going to slap me bitch in front of my fucking friends!" I said before packing my bags.

"I'm leaving" I said before calming me down and going to sleep.

(next day)

I'm in school being bad before my teacher calls me up to her desk "give this to your dad" Ms. Green said before stapling a note to my shirt.

(at home)

I walk up to my dad and gave him the note, the note said "If you should your son attention at home then he won't act a fool in school" my dad was furious "you tell her ass to mind her damn business before I go up there and beat her ass" he said before I looked around.

"you want me to say it like that?" I ask trying to understand "you tell her to mind her damn business before I go up there and beat her ass" he said as I was trying to understand "no, I heard what you said but do you want me to-" "(name) if I have to say it again then I'm going to beat your ass" "alright, Ight, go it, ight".

I go up to my room and stand in the mirror "so my dad want to tell you to mind your DAM- no that's to loud" I said before "so my dad told you TO MIND YOUR- no that's still to loud" I said before deciding to go to sleep.

(next morning)

I get on the bus before my friends started calling my name out "(name), (name)" "how are you?" they asked as I sat with them "I can't talk guys saving my energy for something but all I can say is it's about to go down" I said in a serious voice.

"what your-" "it just about to go down!" I exclaim before we got to school.

(in class)

so, as we come in are teacher greeting us "good morning, good morning, good morning" then she gets to me "(name)" "Ms. Green" "did you let your father see the note?" "yes I did" I said before I looked at my friends "what did he say?".

"He told me to tell you to mind you DAMN MOTHERFUCKING BUSINESS BITCH, YOU STUPID BITCH, 1+1 don't even no the FUCKING ANSWER BITCH, NO NIPPLES HEAD ASS BITCH" I yell at the teacher making my friends hype.

"OH, HE SAID SHE HAD NO NIPPLESSS" they shouted before I got sent to the principal office.

so I got suspended and grounded, when I got home my dad slapped me "I told you to say 1 curse word you said 24 of them" he said before sending me to my room.

and that's my first time cussing.

the end

If I got the words wrong sorry but bye baddies