24:

Y/n stirred at the sound of someone. She opened her eyes to be looking at the sleeping face of Sicheng.

He can be a king no matter what.

"Liking his face aren't you?" A voice interrupted, making her jump and fall out of the futon. She swore she was ready to be facing Taeyong.

But it wasn't him. It was Renjun.
He was looking down at her. Using his crutches to hold him up. He was wearing a loose green hoodie with white letters that were embroidered to the chest. The letters read 'your property' And he wore blue ripped jeans. And he had glasses to top off the look.

Clothes she normally didn't see him in.

"Art thou Renjun?" She teased as she sat up, Sicheng sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Ah good morning Renjun." He muttered as he got to his feet.

"Morning 'teach'" Renjun joked as he rolled his eyes looking at y/n looking for her clothes she was wearing.

"Let's go to your room for clothes y/n."

"Okay Fine! But I'm only wearing this sweater."

Renjun rolled his eyes once again and passed her the crutches. "Hold this real quick."
She took them.

Y/n's view:
He slipped off his hoodie and threw it at my face. He took the crutches from my hand and stared down at me. "Tie it around your waist."

"You can't tell me what to do." He rolled his eyes. As I tied it around my waist.

"I at least did something let's go!"

Sicheng smiled at me. "I'll see you later Y/n." He walked over to me and leaned down towards me. He kissed the top of my head.
"You know where to go if you feel insecure."

Renjun exhaled sharply and grabbed me by the arm. "Let's go."

"Yeah okay I heard the first time!" He let go of my arm and used his crutches as we walked in the halls.

Once we had made it to my room he offered to wait outside of my room because he knew either way I'd kick him out. I slipped on some blue jeans and a white shirt, I tried brushing my hair but then realized it was tangled.

But like a really bad tangled mess.
I screamed in frustration.

He bust into my room holding a gun in his hands. I noticed he dropped the crutches.
And he scanned around my room.

"What happened?" He asked, once his eyes met mine.

"My hair is tangled." He looked at my hair and lowered the gun. He nodded.

"I'm not surprised it's tangled." He said as he picked up his crutches. He winced a little, I'm guessing he must be in pain.

"Hey sit down if you're in pain." I said as I grabbed him by the shoulders. He bumped at my sudden touch. He shrugged my hands away from him.

"I'm fine. You shouldn't care if I'm hurt or not. My job is to be you're bodyguard."

"Well not anymore." A new voice spoke up making me jump. Renjun and I glanced at the door.