3.

Montana

After finishing the food Joey got for us, we sat in his car out in front of my house for a while, just talking.

"So your moms was mad because I stayed over again?"

"Yeah, talking about I'm not raising no babies." I mocked her, rolling my eyes.

He chuckled, leaning over to me with knowing eyes.

"She still think we be fucking.."

"That's because we do, Josiah." I chuckled, pushing him away as a smile fell upon his face.

"Yeah but she don't know that."

"Plus I use a rain coat every time I'm up in that thing." He playfully humped the air, putting his hand between my legs as I hit him softly.

"Be quiet before you lose all your privileges." I pointed at him, making him zip his lips.

The car then fell into a comfortable silence as I focused on not falling asleep. My eyelids felt like weights.

"Take your medicine today?" I spoke lowly.

"Yeah." He mumbled, quickly dismissing it.

"Aye, you want to ride out with me for a little while until it's time to link up with them?" He then blurted out and I nodded, instantly perking up.

I was still tired from the club and that food didn't make it any better but I could never pass up a ride with him. It was always fun watching him do his manly errands for the day. Sitting in the passenger seat as if I was a queen.

He chuckled at the look on my face as he started the car, turning the music all the way up before pulling away.

Yeah, hunnid thousand for the cheapest ring on a nigga finger, lil' bitch, woo

I done flew one out to Spain to be in my domain and Audemars-ed the bitch, woo

Dropped three dollars on a ring, cost a Bentley truck, lil' bitch, woo

I was in the trap servin' cocaine, I ain't been the same since, woo

I watched as he bobbed his head to Future's - Life Good, sneakily admiring all of his features.

Absentmindedly, I grabbed his free hand and intertwined our fingers. He didn't say a word as he squeezed my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Too many convicts that roll with me to play in this shit, woo." He rapped as I relaxed in my seat.

A few moments later, we were pulling up to his neighborhood and there were a bunch of guys on the corner.

"Is that your brother and them?" I asked and he nodded, pulling up to them as I let his hand go.

"Yo." He spoke as he rolled my window down.

"What's up, bro?!" Josiah's older brother, Messiah, put his arms out with a smile on his face as everybody looked over to us.

"This nigga always loud for no reason." He whispered to me, making me laugh.

"Always."

Messiah then walked up to the car, ducking down into my window, licking his lips at me.

"What's up, Montana?" He spoke.

"Hi, Messiah." I smiled, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Looking good as always, ma." He macked as he always did.

"Bro." Josiah spoke up, shaking his head.

"He always cockblocking us, baby." He looked at me, making me laugh. He was always like this but it was harmless so I didn't mind it.