Chapter 26

"Y/N?" My words quietly rippled through the room as the gods surrounding me turned their attention to the once too cold girl.

Her eyes were open and her skin was back to it's normal hue. It was her, she's awake.

She focused on us, her lips trembling as she scanned over the six of us. Yoongi took her hand in his.

"Y/N? Can you hear me?" He reached up to place his other hand on her cheek, she flinched violently away from him and stood up abruptly. Ripping her hand out of his.

Her lips rolled over her teeth, her hair was messy with stress and her eyes held all but hostility and confusion. She was almost feral, like an animal backed into a corner. 

"This.... This is another simulation isn't it? What do I have to do this time? Kill all of you instead of Namjoon doing it for me!-" She shrieked at us, Jimin's trembling hands flew to his mouth at this all too familiar scene, his icy eyes glossing over. Taehyung was quick to comfort him.

It happened... She went through the turmoil that we all did when we awoke all those years ago. Her powers have awakened, she was now the Queen of the Sea.

Her hands began to shake and she began hyperventilate, teal swirls of water swam through and in between her fingers. She flung herself to the ground and screamed, the ringlets of water now in a circle as thin lines of water.

"I won't. I won't kill you, I'll end this so I can see you in real life!" She slammed her hands into the ground and it fell beneath her feet.

"No!" Yoongi fell in after her and I tried to follow quickly, Jimin's hand stopped me.

"Hobi... They need to deal with it by themselves." Jimin looked up at me, his cheeks blushed from tears.

My heart crumbled slightly at the sight of him, his touch calming my senses deliberately. 

God help Yoongi...

                                                                                     ---

 She punched me in the stomach to try and get me away from her plummeting being, but I hung onto her. Air flew out of me as my body fell forward apon her impact, I wheezed. 

"Stop it! This is real, this is home!" I shook her, gripping her face roughly so that she could look me in the eye. Her jaw locked, her eyes filling with watery sorrows. She shuddered a breath in, looking back up at me with a hard stare.

She still thought she was on the inside of herself.

"Then show me! Show me this is real, Damn it Yoongi!" She howled, trying to rip my hands off her, her nails digging painfully into my skin. 

I grit my teeth, my mind fishing for things to bring her back to reality. My eyes looked to the quickly approaching ground, I couldn't let her die like this. 

I cursed and my eyes widened with realization, all but one thought coming to mind. 

This better work.

"Juliet..." My heart swelled almost pitifully at the stupid analogy. But it was true, her ears caught the name. Her eyes rapidly matched my worried ones.

"You are my Juliet Y/N. Let's not end like them please." I begged her pathetically, wrapping my arms around her body tightly bracing for the on coming limestone floor, hoping my body could cushion hers if this didn't work. 

I closed my eyes, kissing her temple.

"Please." Imploring her desperately.

It was then, I felt my body lift upwards at an incredible speed. Flying upwards, we left the palace quickly. The air bubble surrounding the kingdom the only thing protecting my lungs from the water, a burning sensation beginning to erupt in my chest from lack of air.

We breached the surface, I gasp feeling air fill my lungs again. 

A tight whirlpool of sunset touched water kept me on the surface, I found myself frantically searching for her. Thrashing around in it seemed useless, my hands pulsed and a gentle stream of almost solid, dark smoke like power and seeped it through my finger tips.

Forcing the water around my body to slowly disperse apon contact, I hoisted my body upwards out of the water and stood proud. The darkness wrapping around my legs to keep my body away from the on coming waves.

 My chest filled with air ready to speak her name, but deflated as her voice filled my ears.

"Yoongi." Her voice like a harmony as she called to me, I spun around to look at her, taking a sharp intake of a breath as my eyes caught her. 

Her once pale and quite fragile body turned toned and sun-kissed, her hair longer than before however it was the purest of whites ever to be seen. Her body was draped in wonderful silvers and blue fabrics that could only be made by gods themselves, framing her form perfectly. Her feet delicately touching the water as she walked towards me. 

She wasn't just a girl anymore it seemed, but a powerful being that could rival that of my own or a titan. Her warm hands found their way to just below my jaw, making me sigh at the relief of finally having her back in my grasp 

I closed my eyes and felt my body relax. I smile and go to speak. 

"You know-" I was silenced by a pair of soft lips on mine, a soft comfort filled my heart as I bought her into my once too cold embrace and kissed back contently. 

After a while she leaned back to look at me, her bright blue eyes observing my own. However they were squinted slightly by the raise of her cheeks, because an enormous smile had graced her fair features.

I gently placed my forehead on hers, making her smile become more peaceful and her stare became more meaningful. 

"I love you." 

A/N: 

Hey lovelies!

Their album was mint, I died. It was a great time, possibly even cried at Louder than bombs for no reason. 

Also... THE PALACE/CITY IS BASICALLY IN AN AIR BUBBLE, so that visitors can breath easy once they get there. I spotted a bit of confusion with that in the comments so I just wanted to clear that up. 

Hopefully you enjoyed! 

Also THANK YOU FOR 90K I'm screaming, I'm so lucky and grateful for this. :') 

-<3 T