A day to remember #1

SEHUN POV

Excluding yesterday,we only have 6 days till our wedding.Why I suddenly feel excited and nervous right now?Today,I decided to just bring this 2 shopping at the mall."Rae Sang!Are you done?!"I yelled from downstairs."Yah!I'm still helping Sanghyun to wear his clothes.Just wait!"she answered.Aish!That kid!Why must he follow us?It's not that I hate him but..I think I need more husband-wife time with Rae Sang."Hyung!Mianhe..I'm late."Sanghyun hugged me and look at me with that puppy eyes."Aish!Let's go."I grabbed his wrist and let him enter the car."Sehun-ah!What about me?"Rae Sang asked."Walk here yourself!"I laughed.There she goes with her pout."Aye...come here baby.."I pulled her by her arm and put my arm around her shoulder."You don't have to be like that,Sehun!"she took of my arm from her shoulder."Oh..I love you!"I kissed her cheek."Shish!You annoying kid!"she closed the car door.I entered the car and drive to the mall.While driving,I took a glance at Rae Sang who's still mad at me.

YOU POV

Sehun is even childish than Sanghyun.How will I take care of this boy later after we're married?What a poor life.I just look at the window trying to get Sehun out of my mind but it's not working because everything he did to me flashed in my mind.The way he talk,smile and the most special is the way he kiss me.I maybe sound like I hate him but deep in my heart love is always the answer when it comes to him."Jagiya..are you still mad at me?"Sehun said as he hold my hand.I shook my head and said "Ah..aniya,Sehun-ah."I saw him smile."Saranghae.."he kissed my hand.I looked at his face and wondered How can you be kind and annoying at the same time? "Noona..don't look at hyung's face like that or else he can't docus driving."Sanghyun got me back to reality.Sehun looked at me and giggled.Oh I'm so embarrased now."Alright,we're here."he parked the car.

"Wait.."he got out of the car and went ro my side.He opened the door and said "Your highnest.."he held my hand.I shook my head and went out.Sanghyun got out by himself and I carried him while walking into the mall.I put him down later after we entered the mall."Jagiya,where should we go first?"Sehun intertwined his hand into mine."I don't know...what about you Sanghyun?"I looked at Sanghyun."If you ask me then there's one place I want to go.."he said."What is it?"Sehun asked him."To the toys store!!!"he exclaimed."Aye..you're 5 already so,no more toys at this age."Sehun said.I saw Sanghyun's face and he's about to cry."Hun-ah..lets just bring him to the toys store."I said to Sehun."Fine..fine.Kaja!"He hold Sanghyun's hand and walked to the toys store.Poor Sehunnie..we entered there and Sanghyun immediately dragged Sehun to buy him a ball and electronic helicopter."Hyung..buy me this!"he pointed at the soccer ball."Okay..I'll pay it now.No more toys after this."he walked to the paying caunter.Then,he turned to look at me."Noona..can you buy me that helicopter?"he pointed to a red electronic helicopter."But Hyun-ah,your hyung said no more toys.."I said to him."Jebal..only this...jebal.."he begged."If he gets mad with me,you're responsible with it,Sanghyun."I get the helicopter while nagging at him."Hyung will never be mad of you..noona.."he said."Why?"I asked."Because You're beautiful."someone said."Sehun?"I questioned."Yes.Come on..pay for it.I'll wait for you outside."Sehun said calmly.Sanghyun's right.He's not mad at me.I paid for it and went to Sehun.

SEHUN POV

"Let's go to the bubble tea shop!"I said happily."Yay!I love bubble tea!"Sanghyun exclaimed and high fived me.I saw Rae Sang smiled when looking at us.Now I know she loves kids."Rae Sang,ppali!"I waved at her.We entered the bubble tea shop and queued up to order.When it's our time to order,the cashier said "Hello,there.Sir,may I have your orders?"she winked at me.Rae Sang pulled the end of my shirt."Why?"I whispered to her."Aniyo..lets order."she said.I knew something is wrong."One chocolate bubble tea and one milk tea please."I ordered.Now I know why.The cashier is trying to flirt with me.Oh..she's gonna get it."Here's your bubble teas sir."she said and gives us the bubble teas."Let's go,jagiya.Son!Come here!"I pulled Sanghyun closer.She looked so shocked knowing that I'm a father of a boy."Why did you do that?"Rae Sang whispered."Babe,it's too obvious that you're jealous.So,I did that to make her know that I only have you.Not anybody else."I said."Thanks.."she replied.I kissed her forehead and Sanghyun is smiling widely when he saw that.

PHEW!A LONG CHAPTER I GUESS SO..PLEASE CONTINUE READING AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND VOTE FOR MY STORY,ALRIGHT