37. Bonds

Cold. That's all that he really felt today. Everything was just cold. He knew he shouldn't feel cold since one of the perks of his quirk was that he couldn't feel cold thanks to his effects in his body of his pryokinetic abilities but he still felt... Cold. He just wanted this feeling to go away but no matter how hard he tried, it was just cold.

It had been an entirety of two weeks since Zeke died and things haven't been the same since. For starters, he had been suspended from school for about a month because of disobeying superior's orders and stealing Aizawa's car. To be fair, he didn't care about it all that much. He needed a break from school, anyway. Then he was being shunned by his classmates because of what he did to Yaoyorozu. In honesty, he did feel bad about it but she wouldn't give him the chance to apologize cause she wouldn't even glance at him so as far as he knew, their relationship was officially over.

Nejire wouldn't talk to him either, which hurt even more because he thought he'd at least have her but he was wrong about that. Once she caught wind of it, she ignored him to. With a good reason to of course, he did push Momo so it was honestly not his smartest move. So even if he came back to school, things would be tense as all living hell so he decided to just drop out all together, he just couldn't do it anymore. There was little trust between his classmates, so there was basically no love anyway, why is there even a point in trying.

Anyway, when Betty found out about what happened, although she was very upset about his actions, she consoled him, knowing that he just lost a very important person in his life. But that didn't mean that he still wasn't grounded though but that hug was what Delsin really needed to get things going for him to break down crying. He hadn't cried that hard since...... Since his parents died. It was just...... So hard. Everything was just so hard now. Everything he built up to this moment is vanishing in front of his eyes and he can't stop it.

He just can't stop the darkness from taking his light.....

So instead of fighting it, he.... just layed there, on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling fan above him. The rain was just hitting his window like pellets as it was the only noise that was being made at the moment. His room was just grey, no sign of life really as he just lied there. He had no reason to move. That was the view Celia saw from the door as she watched her adoptive brother was sad.

Celia sighed as she watched him. She hated this. She heard of his mentor passing away as soon as he got home and saw him break down in her mother's arms and she couldn't help but cry in the background as well. Delsin she met back then was strong. Stronger than anyone she knew, mentally and physically. But when she saw that, she felt bad. She put him so high on a pedestal, she didn't even consider that he could be going through his own troubles.

She thougg that he was always fearless when it came to anything, never sad, never scared, never troubled. By doing that, she never asked if he was okay, leaving him alone with his problems while she was care free. How foolish she had been. It only made her realize that even though you can be the strongest hero around, even they need hero to save them too. She sighed as she closed his door. "I'll be your hero Delsin! I'll save you..." she said but how would she do that?

But interrupting her thoughts was the door being knocked on. She ran to the door to answer it, knowing that her mother isn't feeling well today, saying she had terrible migraines earlier. She opened the door to see an old man dark skinned man with grey hair there. He wore dirty, brown dress jacket with a blue shirt under it, along with gray pants and brown shoes. He also wears glasses. He looked down at the little girl and smiled. "Hello there, young one. Is this the Rowe residence?" he asked in a polite voice.

Celia nodded her head. "Y-Yeah....who are you?". "Well little lady, my name is Dr. Sebastian Wolfe but please, work on calling me Sebastian please? Is there a boy named of Delsin here? I just want to talk to him?". Celia frowned. Sebastian Wolfe? Who was this man? Sooner or later, said boy came to the room. "Celia, who was at the door?" he asked in a emotionless tone. Sebastian saw him and smiled. "Young man, it's me, Dr. Sebastian Wolfe. But you may call me Sebastian. I've come a loooonnnnggg way to talk to you. May I come in?". Delsin froze when he heard that name.