decisions

Gulf was at the family table looking at his phone thoughts swimming in he's head. He was happy when mew got busy with work giving him time to think. Breathing in he called techno for advice he regretted it. Has soon has the phone was picked up he heard moaning. He flinched.
"Wwho is that." "Uuuh stop." Techno voiced echoed in the background.
Kla give iiit to me."
Gulf hung up the phone quick flushing red he didn't need to hear that. Stomach started to growl and he went to the kitchen looking in the refrigerator he saw a plate for him. Going back to the table he eyed the plate, it was he's favorite food shrimp chili. Even thou mew had to make raw food he knew he hated it and for him to make it for gulf he smiled.
"That's one pro."
He forked the chili and bit slowly making a grimace.
"We're going to be step brothers." He hung he's head back.
"Con"
"I've never been in this type of.." Then he blushed he couldn't say it.
"Con"
"What can you do in this type of."
"Con"
"There are already to many cons, i can't move in with him."
"But maybe"
Gulf continued to talk to himself he's thoughts weighing heavily on him. After he ate he went to the tv Turning it on not really watching anything. A commercial for mews restaurant came on and gulf sat on the edge of he's seat. The end had all the cooks and chefs and mew. Gulf smiled wide when he saw mew. He turned off the tv and signed leaning on the back of the couch eyes went to the ceiling. Gulf started to feel lonely, everyone was gone. Not being able to  withstanded the silence he went upstairs to mews room. He laid on he's bed on he's stomach laying he's head on mews pillow inhaling the scent. He missed him, its been only 3 days and he missed him. Without knowing he feel asleep on mews bed, he felt someone pulling him.
"Gulf?"
Gulf groaned.
Mew sat down looking at gulfs sleeping face and started to rub the middle of he's forhead.
"Gulf you need to wake up"
Gulf rubbed he's head on the pillow waking himself up and looking at mew from the side.
"You can't sleep here." "There going to be home soon." Mew made a sullen expression.
Gulf leaned over and kissed mew while still holding he's pillow. They broke away from the kiss and gulf sat up at the edge of the bed trying to wake himself up. Mew sat down and held gulfs hand. Gulf smiled. Mew knew it wasn't the time but he had to ask.
"Will you Move in with me?"
That woke gulf up from he's haze. He's lips parted he didn't know.
"Gulf i have to move closer to the restaurant unforentally this house is to far for me to drive or commute i have to go, ive found a nice two bedroom right near where i work."
Gulf kept.looking down. He still didn't know. Mew kept looking at gulf. He signed sadly.
"Ok, we can still make this work."
Gulf looked at mew, surprise on he's face.
"I'm not going to force you." "I can see your hesitantance."
Mew was going to change he's whole life Around he's restaurant and him. He would do anything to make them both work.gulf squeezed mews hand.
"Yes." He whispered.
Mew looked at gulf questionally.
"Hmm?"
Gulf had to clear he's throat.
"Yes, ill move in with you."
Mew was shocked. He leaned over to gulf grabbing he's neck towards mews face kissing him passionately. Unlocking there kiss they went in a tight hug. Gulf bit his lip still not sure. He looked towards mews room corner and saw champ perfectly and he was shaking he's head with a nasty smile. Gulf started to tremble. Mew confused pulled away from gulf who turned pale white and was biting he's lip hard has he closed he's eyes. Mew put he's forhead to he's.
"Im here gulf hes not here."
Gulf had to breathe deep but he opened he's eyes to see mew. He looked to the corner with he's eyes, he was gone. Mew makes him go away gulf. Thought. Mews eyes were closed and gulf leaned in to kiss him on the lips. They started making out til they heard the door open downstairs. They flinched. Mew signed he took gulfs hand and lead him out to he's door.
"We will tell them tomorrow." Mew kissed gulf letting gulf hand go he walked to he's room looking at him before he closed he's door. Gulf went inside closing he's door silently. Shocked crossed he's face.
"We will tell them tomorrow?"