Chapter 22:Who am I? Part 3, I am the queen.

An: again with the depress train!
---------------------------------------------------
*White pov*

Once upon a Time, there were two people. A hard working and humble blacksmith girl and a lonely and cold Princess.

The lonely and cold Princess was locked in her own castle so she could be protected from the outside world. But even in the walls of her castle she still got attacked by the people she least expected which caused her to be cold to other people. Even though she seem cold and distant to everyone she had a heart of a young child who wanted experience the outside world, to know everything outside that was not written in books and most important of all, she wanted freedom. One day she got she wanted when she met her, the blacksmith girl.

The blacksmith girl was famous for her craftsmanship and her speed of making them. People would travel across remant to have their weapon fix or make by her. Even with this much frame, she remain humble and continue to work hard to achieve her dream which was to continue the legacy made by her ancestors. She thought she knew what she wanted until she met the princess.

In the most unromantic situation, they fell in love. A odd pair of couples indeed. The Princess saw freedom and love in the blacksmith's eyes. While the blacksmith girl realised there was more in life than just working and what she wanted was the Princess's heart.

However, they could never be together. There will be people, things that will stop them. Because they were not meant to be together. After all, one was a peasant while the other was royalty. With two such different world. Even god forbid them to be together.

....
....
....

I opened up my eyes and realised I was not dead yet. ' not surprising. ' Everyone will do anything to keep the only Queen to the Thorne alive or the kingdom will fall. 'Not like I care.' my only desire was to be with my dead lover. I stood up and walked to the full body mirror.

"Mirror mirror on the wall.Tell me who is the loneliness of them all?"

I sang that single line as I stared at my naked reflection in the full body mirror. Hair so white, skin so fair, blue eyes with the shade of ice. Truly an ice queen, a lonely Ice queen who locked herself in her frozen castle, casting a snow storm to any brave or dumb souls who dared to go enter.

They used to call me the prefect princess then they called me a survivor after the faunes incident. Now what have people called me? A mad dog who barked at everyone and bit everyone who touched their things.

I picked up a red cape that was on my bed and put it on me. Smelling the scent of cookies and strawberries on it. I wrapped my arms around the cape, feeling warm instantly. It was almost as if my lover was present and she was hugging me from behind. Especially when I closed my eyes, I could imagine she was there.

This cape held alot of memories, the first item I was given by her. If anyone who were in my place they would react how I would when someone touched their important items. Unless they did not love their lovers as much as I did.

My trail of thoughts was broken when there was knocking on my door. I took out my Myrtenaster the name of the rapier also made by my lover. She was very famous of her work and speed.

"Who is it"

Klein:" it is Klein my princess. "

I opened the door and strike, aiming at the person eyes. But the person dodged, it turns out the person was really Klein. The only servant allowed in this room.

Klein:" my princess why are you not dress? You will catch a cold. "

"I am the ice queen. I would not get a cold that easily. "