Chapter 13

*HELLO EVERYONE! WELCOME TO THE THIRTEENTH CHAPTER OF C&B!! YOU EXPECTIN' SOME SMOOCHY SMOOCHES BETWEEN JACK AND AO, LIKE IN KP?

YEAH?

YEAH?

HAHA- no.

>:D

QUESTIONS!!:
-Who/What do you want to be in life? (I've already achieved myself! I'm fabulous now!~ Lol nope)
-What is your greatest fear? (Gettin' the spooks! I'm afraid of flying insects, except butterflies. Anything else that buzzes or flutters is gonna get f**ked up or witness me screaming in fear .-.)

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 13

Holding up my phone in my hands as I lay in bed, I watched Kayla stick a landing as she flipped off from the pyramid technique. I cheered aloud in my room as everyone in the audience did so too. I could hear Craig cheering and shouting "Go Kayla" behind the camera and I laughed at this. Earlier he had mentioned that he was at the competition against his will, but now it didn't seem that way.

My parents hadn't allowed me to go to the regional competition Kayla was competing in. They had to leave for work early and neither one had the time to take me there. Plus, they want to keep me at home, where I can be monitored by security personnel. They're still very paranoid about my safety. Although I understand, I wish I could be at that competition to cheer on Kayla in person. I would be having a fit along with Craig and his parents and Kayla's parents. It would've been fun. But I'm glad Craig is making the effort to let me view it via Skype video call. He's been trying really hard to keep his hand still ever since we connected. It's sweet actually.

I cheered once again when Kayla's cheerleading squad pulled off another routine perfectly. I knew what moves they were doing and when they would be done. Kayla's had me review her routine with her, making me watch out for any faults in their dance. And now, that's all paid off. Every move was perfect and I felt proud. I could tell Craig was feeling the same way by the way he was constantly shouting, "Work it girl!!!" I would always laugh and I would hear his mom scold him a little. I still lay in my bed and watched as Kayla and the squad executed their final move. They all stayed in place as the crowd clapped and applauded them. I cheered even louder than I had before and squealed with joy. Kayla did it! She actually did it! I can see the smile on her face even through the video call! She looks so happy. Oh my gosh, I'm proud of her!

I sat up in place, my blue blanket scrunching up around me, and I smiled down at my phone screen. Soon, I saw the judges on stage give their scores and all four of them presented tens. Full blown tens!! "YES!!!" I heard Craig shout in joy and I smiled. He turned his phone around so it faced him and he gave a thumbs up. "She did it!!" He shouted.

"I know," I giggled and I returned the thumbs up. He smiled and turned his phone back around to show Kayla and the cheer squad leaving the stage. "I'm gonna go meet up with her," I heard Craig tell his mom and he started slipping out of the seating aisle and walking towards the stage. He slipped around back and soon he was running towards a jumping, squealing, joyful Kayla. "We did it!" She screamed. She gave Craig a bear hug and then waved into the camera. "Hi, Ao!! Did you see us?! Did you see the whole thing?!"

I nodded. "Yes, I did! You were amazing Kayla! The squad nailed every move. It was perfect!"

"Thank you! Now I'll get to return the favor by cheering you on at the recital!" She said. I smiled at her. Craig came into the shot and said, "Don't forget about cheering me on too, Kay-Kay!"