Chapter 32

"Guess what baby?"

Taehyung smiled at his boyfriend's cheerful voice through the phone, leaning back to his chair he chirp "What? Sound like a good news?"

"Terrific news love" Jungkook sing-songed

"Really?" Taehyung straighten himself murmuring "Come on, tell me, I'm curious"

"Not now, first we're going out tonight, just the two of us"

"Ok" Taehyung smile fondly hearing the excitement in Jungkook's voice "But I don't want to go to an expensive restaurant, I tell you from now cause I won't be able to handle it"

Jungkook laugh heartily answering "Whatever you want precious, I'll see at home at 7"

"Ok"

"A date?" Hoseok comment glancing up at him with a smile, he frown a little when Taehyung hum, a distant look on his face "Tae what's wrong?"

Taehyung took a deep breath sighing after loudly "I don't know hyung"

"What? Is Jungkook giving you a hard time?"

"NO" Taehyung shook his head violently with a wide eyes "Jungkook is the sweetest person ever, you know how much I love him and he love me too"

"So what's happening? Your look like you're holding the entire world on your shoulders"

"I don't know, it's just this bad feeling" Taehyung rub at his chest grimacing "I don't know, I feel so anxious so edgy"

"Why?"

Taehyung stare at his friend, blinking and worrying his lip between his teeth "I don't know, god I don't know but I wish I'm just being paranoid, that's all" He sigh rubbing a palm over his face "I've never been this happy you know, Jungkook is all I've ever wanted and the thought of losing him, of losing this is maddening me"

"Tae you're being silly, why are you thinking in this now? Why don't you just enjoy it" Hoseok frown at him catching his hand and squeezing at it "You've been always like this, ruining your happiness with over thinking things"

"I know" Taehyung smile in apology sighing "I tend to do this a lot" He stand up to give his hyung a back hug kissing his head "Thank you hyung"

"Anytime child" Hoseok grin brightly making the younger laugh and hugging him again

"I've to go to class, I'll see you later" He drop another kiss on his hair before waving and walking out of the teacher's room

Taehyung paused at the gate of the school, raising a brow at the man leaning to the black car smiling widely at him, he glanced around him aware of the looks, what Jungkook is thinking at? This man really, showing up at the school finishing time.

He bit his lip to hide his smile feeling a strange satisfaction at the public exposure although all people already know but seeing him here waiting for him with a wide fond smile on his face sends pleasant tingle all over his body..

"Hey" He smile standing not too far from the younger "You didn't tell me you're coming here"

"What's with the dry greeting?" Jungkook pout reaching for his hand tugging him closer and into his arms "I expected more"

Taehyung giggle leaning to kiss his cheek softly "I don't want to make a show for the crowd"

"What crowd baby? I only see you" Jungkook murmur tucking a lock of hair behind his ear, staring fondly at his lover "I don't care about anyone"

Taehyung melt leaning to hug the other tightly sighing deeply

"Hey love birds, I feel like having diabetes from too much sweetness"