Book 1 - Chapter 10

____________________

As the Wolf bats were celebrating things start to go down. Equalists start to come up taking gloves out of their popcorn than start to quietly take out the metalbenders, including Chief Beifong and Tenzin. Liana stands by the rails and start to see electricity going off in the stands her eyes widened, turned around to see and equalist on the balcony with her having no earth around her she ducks underneath his arm grabbing the hand without the glove and pushing it to his back but then he spins out of her grasp and electrocutes her, she drops on to the floor unconscious. While the avatar, the two brothers, Cheif Beifong, Tenzin and Liana were all unconscious the equalists take the stadium. Amon his six chi-blocker bodyguards rise up to the ring where the Wolf bats stood. The Wolf bats decided to try and take on Amon and his lackeys but fail. Tahno gets held up to the Amon.

"wait please I'll give you the championship pot I'll give you everything just please don't take my bending," the waterbender pleaded but it didn't work. Amon put his thumb on Tahno's forehead and took his bending away forever.
Amon throws them in the water than the equalist symbol banners are let down all over the stadium.

"I believe I have your attention benders of Republic City, So once again the Wolf bats are your pro-bending champions, it seems fitting that you celebrate three bullies who cheated their way to victory because every day you threaten and abuse your fellow non-bending citizens just like the Wolf bats did to their opponents tonight, those men were supposedly the best in the bending world, and yet it only took a few moments to cleanse them of their impurity's let this be a warning to all of you benders out there, if any of you stand in my way you will meet the same fate, now to my followers for years the equalist have been forced to hide in the shadows but now we have the numbers and the strength to create a new Republic City," He went on but it had gone unheard by the earthbender girl. She opened her eyes to her being carried by an equalist she was tied up and she couldn't move. The voice of Amon could still be heard throughout the stadium.
"For centuries benders have possessed an unnatural advantage over ordinary people, but thankfully modern technology has provided us with a way to even out the playing field, now anyone can hold the power of a chi-blocker in there hand, my followers and I will not rest until the entire City archives equality and once than goal is achieved we will equalise the rest of the world. The revolution has begun!" He yells an airship flies over the stadium, with metal wires coming through the glass roof, the metal wires have stood on them so the equalist in the ring have a way to get up. Chi-blockers from the stadium being to walk off as Amon leaves. The chi-blocker that was carrying the pale girl had joined up with others they nodded as they run off, she desperately looks around for some kind of rock or something but the way they went there was no rock or dirt in or out of sight.

Chief Beifong and Tenzin wake up to see Amon leaving the stadium. Then all of a sudden, the ring exploded they both look away, meanwhile, under the ring, Bolin Korra and Mako were all still tied up with Pabu nibbling through the rope. He bit through the rope and the three of them were free, Korra rushed out of the net and froze some water below the ring she looks up and sees them leaving.

"I'm going after Amon!" She yells leaping into the water she than spirals up with water she doesn't reach the top before she loses the water leaving her to fall, she screams as she falls back down to the ring. Before she completely falls to her doom, a metal wire wraps around her waist as Chief Beifong saved her they hang from the middle of the ceiling Lin than moves her body to give herself enough strength to throw Korra up into the air.

While that was happening Liana was being taken to an airship it so happens to the one in the middle above the stadium. As Korra and Chief Beifong fought Chi-blockers she was up in the airship and no one realised it,

Beifong had just Korra from the drop from the glass breaking they dropped down into the stands, Lin helps the avatar up.

"Are you alright?"

"Fine thanks to you, "she thanks the chief

"Hey don't mention it, kid,"
they look up to see the airship was leaving "Looks like we lost this one," Mako and Bolin run-up to their teammate Korra notice that Liana wasn't with them.

"We're so glad you're ok!" He hugged her than Bolin hugged them both

"Me too!" Tenzin walks up to Lin they still look up at the airship.

"I can't believe Amon did this, I played right into his hand," she looks down in disappointment.

"He played us all, Republic City is at war," Mako looked around

"Has anyone seen Liana," Korra shakes her head

"No, I thought she was with you two," Makos eyes widened and looked up at the airship

"No, you don't think," they run outside Beifong and Tenzin follow them.

____________________

Up in the airship, Liana looked around and was shocked and terrified to see Amon standing at the opening of the airship, He walked over to her, his mask stared into her soul. She had never been this close to Amon before and it scared her. He grabbed her face.

"Go on! do it! take my bending you monster!" She spat trying for him to let go of her face. He chuckled

"Now now I'm not going to do that after all if I were to capture you or take away your bending the avatar would come for my head and I don't want that not just yet but I will give you a warning, next time you spy on my operation I won't hesitate to not only take you bending but kill you too," he says picking her up by her neck, choking her not only with his hand but with the same ability that takes bending away, her breathing become sporadic her eye move ever half-second, he holds her over the opening in the opening in the airship floor.

"Now let's see if your friends are going to save you,"

He drops her.

The wind hit her as she plummets fast from hundreds of feet in the air. She was frozen and couldn't move she was so terrified at what just happened to her she didn't even proses what was happening at that point in time as she fell from the airship.

Korra, Mako, Chief Beifong and Tenzin were outside of the stadium and saw the airship. Shock crosses there faces they see someone fall out of the airship it doesn't take Korra long before she jumps into the water swimming to a close distance near the person who was falling.

The avatar makes a tower of water spinning it as high as she can. Korra gasps as she saw the familiar earthbender falling. As she falls she closes her eyes hoping that maybe she wouldn't feel the impact of her death. The avatar try's to catch her and she did but Korra was in such a mess that she lost her composure losing the water they both fall down but this time it was a shorter distance they both land in the water. Korra grabbed the girl and swam to nearest land there was, Liana was layer down on the land she was breathing but unconscious from the fall.

____________________

Mako and Bolin made their way to where Korra and Liana were. Korra hugged both of them they started at there friend. Who slowly opened her eyes. She leans up slowly groaning in pain she looks up at the three of them as they look at her, her emerald eyes start to welded up with tears,

they come and hug her as she cried her eyes out.

____________________

A/N: I hope that was a good chapter I hope I didn't make Amon seem to OOC and yeah hoped you liked it.