10

After a few days, Y/N was sitting down on her bed reading on her phone, looking at the news.

Suddenly she stopped, there was an article with her name and last name, she thought for a second maybe it was someone else, but when she clicked the link, her face turned pale.

"Y/N L/N, a girl who was spotted with the K-pop idol Kim Namjoon the other day. Could it be that she's in some relationship with the idol? We're not so sure but as Miss Cha Mina stated, the CEO's daughter, she thinks that Y/N's using BTS and trying to get close to them and ruin them,along with their reputation, but we're not so sure about this statement, but we have some pictures of Namjoon and Y/N."

Y/N stared at her phone, her phone shaking, she threw her phone on the floor and grabbed her head looking down.

"Is she serious? What the heck!? What's her problem?! Why is she even doing this? I didn't do anything! Ugh."

Y/N got up and went downstairs, she sighed and put on her shoes, walking outside, she knew that wasn't really smart but she didn't care and was too frustrated.

As soon as Y/N opened the door, there was a bunch of paparazzis in front of her house.

"Huh?! What?"

"Y/N L/N! Are the roomours true?"

"Do you really plan on destroying BTS?"

"Are you aware of the situation?"

"Are you and Namjoon really dating?"

Y/N stared at the paparazzi, her eyes widen, all those questions were just too much. Behind the paparazzi she spotted the one and only Mina, who was smirking.

"Oh come on Y/N, won't you answer all those questions?~ Don't let the poor people wait!~"

Y/N growls, she goes in front of Mina and stares at her.

"Okay first of all, what the heck?! Why are you even doing this to me?! It's not enough that you've ruined my life, my self esteem, my relationship.. And now this?! Aren't you tired of trying to ruin me!?"

"Oh, poor, poor Y/N.. I've already ruined you~"

"You're so pathetic Mina, there's no use of arguing with you. I'm done."

Y/N said as she stomped her feet inside her house and slammed the door behind her.

"Cha Mina! You seem close to Y/N, will you answer us some of our questions? You two seem pretty close."

"Oh yeah.. We're close.."
__________________________________

Y/N walked in her room and locked the door behind her, she leaned on the door, slowly moving her body down to the floor, she had her hands on her face and her head.

"This seriously can't get any worse.."
______________________________________

" ______________________________________