𝖉𝖎𝖝

╭─────────────────╮

𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤

╰─────────────────╯

"There's no such thing as free meals. Everyone who ate my ramen will have to work!"

The screams of agony echoed throughout the whole village, huffing and puffing oxygen into the furnace - it was the newest device that Senku and Chrome made out of bamboo. They were restlessly pumping, Gen was almost at the verge of transcending to after-life.

"Asagiri Gen, how are Taiju and Yuzuriha doing?" Senku asked with smile, eyebrow slightly raised.

He sighed. "So, that's what you were after." He stopped on panting for a moment, smiling once again. "You thought you could get me to fess up while I'm busting my ass."

"You have guts, pulling tricks like that on a mentalist."

Senku slightly frowned as Gen continued. "Don't worry, they are fit as fiddles - especially that Taiju, he has a bottomless stamina." His voice suddenly changed and the expression on his face was enough to send shivers down your spine.

"I'm sure you already know, Senku-chan~" You had enough of listening to their conversation as you dragged yourself towards a hut - reckoning the previous event that happened due to the reckless incentive that pushed you to do so.

Senku glanced at your retreating figure as Gen was almost passed out on the ground.

"Oi, Gen. Did she hit her head and had a concussion?" He asked the mentalist, not tearing his eyes off you.

Yes, he couldn't shake off the memory that kept on repeating in his mind - you kissed him, although it was an indirect kiss due to the fact that you were wearing a mask underneath your robe.

"That girl kissed me... What does she want from me?"

"I don't know Senku-chan, maybe you should ask her~" His face went blank for a second, processing what Gen had just said.

"Stop playing oi, it's not normal to kiss someone out of nowhere." The scientist only glared at the snickering mentalist.

"Unless she's... Tell me Gen, what's her motive?" Narrowing his eyes towards your direction, gently caressing his lips with one finger. The mentalist kept quiet.

"He's one of Tsukasa's men. Should I dispose of him?" Kohaku immediately rushed towards the dual-haired man with her blade.

"Wait, stop idiot."

Senku smiled."I was already 10 billion percent sure that you were putting on a facade to gain intel. But, why would you suddenly admit that you are with Tsukasa?"

"The tables have turned apparently." He casually replied.

"After I saw what you made." He gestured to the furnace, a smile evident on his face. A lopsided grin plastered on the scientist's face, taking pride at their work.