12

hours had passed since yoongi had regressed into his headspace and none of the other boys wanted their time together to end. they loved the little, they loved his little giggle and adorable squeals and they loved his warm snuggles.

they were laughing at jimin who was busy being attacked by tickles, courtesy of min yoongi when the latter's phone began ringing. namjoon looked at the caller id and saw "mommy ♥️✨"

yoongi looked at one of the others to answer it and seokjin quickly did so. "hello?" he spoke to the person on the other end.

"who's this?" the woman's voice was gruff and had a deep lisp. seokjin knew instantly that this woman was not friendly. "uh- i'm kim seokjin, friend of yoongi's," seokjin replied. the woman gave a sickening laugh after. "that boy has friends?!" she cackled and seokjin just remained silent. "he's my partner for a project in music, actually. we're just getting along well," he said, trying to stay calm and not go off on the woman. "well anyway- tell it to pick me up some wine? and some vodka- oh, and some weed from wonjun,"

seokjin froze at the woman's request and hung up instantly. he was sure as hell not going to allow the soft little boy anywhere near a drug dealer, hell, he wasn't even going to let yoongi go home to his mother whilst he assumed she had some sort of drug.

"yoonie, baby. how would you like to spend the night at jinnie's hm?" seokjin offered the little who was fascinated by taehyung's glistening earrings. yoongi nodded and sent a gummy smile towards the older. "yes p'ease, jinnie!" he agreed happily.

"great! why don't you ask the others if they would like to spend the night as well?" seokjin told him and yoongi's smile grew even more, if that was even possible.

"taetae! spend the night too?" yoongi asked as he smiled at the younger. "of course! anything my prince wants!" taehyung agreed and yoongi squealed before turning towards the youngest of their little group.

"kookie too?" he asked and earned a nod as well as a quick peck to the cheek. yoongi blushed at the affectionate action before turning his attention to jimin. "an' minnie?" jimin nodded and lifted the light boy into his arms. "of course! i wouldn't miss it for the world!" yoongi grinned even more and squeezed the hazel haired boy tightly. jimin just laughed and kissed the older's cheek. "cutie," he mumbled into his ear and yoongi felt his cheeks redden even more. 

he wasn't used to the amount of affection the boys were giving him and he decided that he loved it and wouldn't give it up for anything. before long, yoongi had forced everyone else to agree to have a sleepover at seokjin's and now the little was ecstatic. 

"~an' then we colour an' then cartoons an' then toys an' then cuddles an' we gon' stay awake allllll night!" yoongi went off as he ran around the room, jumping from boy to boy's lap. the others just laughed as namjoon pulled him onto his lap. "oh? all night are we?" he spoke with a smile. yoongi just giggled and nodded his head in response. "mhm! alll~" the smaller boy was cut off by a small yawn. 

"you sure about that, little one?" jeongguk decided to join in the conversation. yoongi nodded again as he rubbed his eyes tiredly. "well then, lets colour then," namjoon agreed as he placed yoongi on the floor. 

the small boy began whining for attention until pens and paper were placed in front of him. "draw us a picture, baby boy!" hoseok told him and yoongi's gummy smile was quick to return as he picked up a baby blue pen. the boys watching in adoration as the boy began colouring, his tongue sticking out of the corner of his mouth in concentration. the boys cooed when they noticed yoongi's eyes begin to get droopy and his hand movements got slower.

it didn't take a genius to figure out that yoongi was slowly falling asleep whilst doing his activity. seokjin waited until he saw the boy's head was resting on the piece of paper that namjoon had given him and soft snores escaped his lips before picking him up.