|10| icky whirlwind of emotions

Jungkook view

It was later that day. After Jungkook finished talking to the lifeguard he went back to his hotel to take a quick nap. He was now awake, the time being 6:32pm. As he rose from his bed, he quietly slipped on his shirt and left the room, trying to not awaken jimin who was also napping.

Now clad in a white shirt and grey sweatpants, Jungkook head down to the bar in the hotel As he decided to get a little drink to boost his mind After the events of today.

The boy sighed whilst he sipped on the drink, his brows furrowed deeply in thought. I wonder how taehyung is doing. His fingers drummed anxiously on the counter top as he pondered on what to do.

Should I see him or should I not?

He cursed under his breath, deciding to go with the former idea. He immedietly shot up from his seat leaving a tip for the bartender whilst making his way over to taehyungs room.

He knocked on the door once, hearing a soft reply from jisung. Jungkook entered the room, seeing jisung sat next to a sleeping taehyung as he looked over him.

Jisung turned to look at Jungkook with a small smile. "hey." he said softly.

"hey. How's he doing?" Jungkook asked quietly as he walked over to them.

Taehyungs back was towards the both of them so his face couldnt be seen. His eyes opened slowly on hearing Jungkook enter as he wasnt in a deep sleep anyway. The blonde boy was wrapped tightly in a blanket with only his head peeking out. His eyes were droopy, his little constant sparkle faltering a little due to his whirlwind of emotions he went through today.

"he's just resting right now but i think he'll be okay after he wakes up." jisung replied. Jungkook nodded his head simply, his eyes trained on taehyung.

Taehyung shuffled around so he was facing the two other boys. "tae? Are you feeling better now?" jisung asked worriedly, his hand laying on taehyungs upper arm comfortingly.

The small boy nodded once, his hair becoming even more messy against the pillow. He then looked at Jungkook who was already staring at him causing the younger boys cheeks to glow a soft pink.

"im gonna go get a drink. Jungkook look over him for me?" jisung asked.

"of course." Jungkook muttered, still looking at taehyung.

Jungkook was still standing by the time jisung left. Taehyung hadnt got up and he was feeling quite awkward with Jungkook just looming over him. The blonde sat up slowly, bringing the blanket to wrap around his shoulders. Jungkook could tell the younger boy was still shaken up a little by the way his eyes seemed distant as they stared into space.

Jungkook slowly approached the bed as he sat down, close to taehyung. He stared at him for a few moments before deciding to speak.

"how are you feeling?" jungkooks soft voice asked.

Taehyung looked down at his lap on hearing the question, his eyes tearing up. "icky." the blonde mumbled. Jungkook had to stop cooing at the boys choice of word.

"whys that?"

"my tummy hurts." taehyung mumbled again, his voice so quiet.

Jungkook regarded the boy with soft eyes. "and does it hurt a lot?"

Taehyung nodded.

He saw some tears slip down taehyungs cheeks. Oh fuck it.

Slowly, jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung to bring him on his lap. The younger looked up in shock, his almond shaped eyes widening just a little. Jungkook ignored the stare, trying very hard to not regret his decision.

Taehyung was sat on jungkooks thighs, his legs thrown over one side of them. Jungkooks hand was on his back, the other sitting over his waist as he hugged the boy to his chest with taehyungs head tucked under jungkooks jaw.

The hand that was on taehyungs waist moved to the boys stomach instead, his palm flattening over the shirt that was the only barrier. Taehyungs tears managed to stop when jungkook let his hand slip under taehyungs tee-shirt so it was now over the soft skin of taehyungs tummy.

His fingers caressed the skin gently, in order to calm down and ease the pain taehyung was feeling. It seemed to work because the blondes eyes were lidded as he looked like he was in a daze and soft breaths left his parted lips whilst he leaned against jungkook fully.

"how do you feel?" jungkook whispered into taehyungs ear as he turned his head slightly to look down at the boy with an intense gaze.

"better. Thank you." the younger breathed out, still enjoying the feeling of jungkooks hand rubbing  his belly.

"You were very strong out there." jungkook whispered.

"i was really scared jungkook." taehyung muttered, now in full alert. He stopped leaning against jungkooks chest as he turned to face him, still on his lap. Jungkook steadied the boy so he wouldnt fall off.

Taehyung looked into jungkooks eyes. "thank you. Thank you so much jungkook. I-i dont know how to repay you after today." taehyung said quietly.

"sh, its okay. You dont need to repay me at all."  jungkook replied softly, a little smile on his face.

Taehyung smiled back, his heart beating eratically on sharing such a sweet and soft moment with the person he likes, the same going for jungkook who enjoyed holding the other boy in his arms.

They continued to stare into eachothers eyes for a while longer, finding peace in the silence that danced around their two bodies, allowing their connection with eachother to grow stronger with every minute that twirled by.

It was the first night they ever shared something so gratifying and  divine.

\\\\\\\\\\\////////////\

What is your favourite tv show?