Chapter 5

(Sorry for the wait, I was brainstorming about the story. Anyway enjoy.)

Third Person POV

The scene shows a young boy and a girl running through a forest, giggling and laughing.

???: 'Come on (Y/N)!'

(Y/N): 'I'm coming! #*$@%'

The scene then again shifts to another setting where everything is in ruins in the night and there is mob of people holding torches and many types of weapons.

Mob: 'GIVE US THE DEMON!! END HIM!! GIVE HIM TO US YOU WITCH!!'

(Y/N): '#$*@% it's best if you give me to them, I don't want them to hurt you.'

???: 'Shh. It's okay, I will never let them harm you.'

The scene again changes to a setting where a young (Y/N) is seen kneeling next to a body that appears to be the girl who is seen to be fatally wounded.

(Y/N): *crying* 'No, come on #$*@%! You can't die!'

???: 'It's. . . okay, (Y-(Y/N) *coughs blood* everything. . . . will be. . . fine. . . . I w-will always watch over. . . . yo-u.'

The girl's body then goes limp as she takes her last breath.

(Y/N): '#$*@%!? #$*@%!? NO! DAMNIT! THESE PEOPLE! WHY CAN'T THEY LET ME LIVE IN PEACE!'

Faint noises are heard as the mob is getting closer to (Y/N).

(Y/N): 'It was them. They killed her because they didn't accept me. They called me a monster. That's right I'm a monster. Monsters don't have emotions. They do what they want. I'll do the same. I'll massacre all of them. I'll make them regret this. Hehehe hahah HAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-'

(Y/N) wakes up from the sound of the alarm ringing. He steadies his breathing and looks around. He sees Est sleeping peacefully while cuddling him.

(Y/N): *Whispering* "That dream huh? Now I feel like bringing those filth back from their graves and slaughtering them all over again."

He gets up without waking Est up and moves to the kitchen where he starts making breakfast for himself and Est. While cooking, he revisits all that had happened to him until now.

(Y/N): 'So I have already met the younger sister of the leviathan and I am going to meet the younger sister of the current Devil Lord. The Red One has been awakened, meaning The White One should also have awakened, but seeing as how weak the current Red Emperor is the White One should not have a problem defeating him. Unless the rest of their peerage have some strong pieces they won't stand a chance. And seeing as the man on top is gone, the angels would also be weak, while the fallen angels have suffered  casualties as well, they have been affected the least, meaning that they could've taken care of the other two clans easily, but they didn't, so the Azazel would have chosen peace instead of war. A smart move, taking the better option, but I don't think other fallen angels would've agreed so right now the fallen angels are scattered the most. All of the factions even combined together wouldn't be able to scratch me. This is troublesome. In summary, The Fallen are scattered, the Angels are weak and the Devils are closest to extinction.'

While thinking (Y/N) hadn't noticed that he had completed cooking and Est had already woken up and was starving.

Est: "(Y/N), I'm hungry!"