Gaining Information

Gandalf the Grey. One of the five great wizards of middle earth. And he was teaching you the basics of magic.

Gandalf: Magic and language are intertwined. To understand what it is you seek you must learn what to say first.

He often spoke in riddles, but you didn't mind. You enjoyed stuff like riddles. He was teaching you the language of the Elves of Middle Earth.

(Y/N): But Gandalf, how will learning a language from your world help here in my world?

Gandalf: That is up to you to decide. It certainly helped your father.

(Y/N): Wait you knew my father?

Gandalf: Of course. He also summoned me as a teacher of magic just as you did. He learned the elven tongue quite well, and in turn became quite the magician at a young age.

(Y/N): I didn't know. I guess I have a lot to live up to huh?

Gandalf: As I said that is for you to decide. To ride to newer and greater heights than that of your father and his fathers. Or to stagnate and fall low.

(Y/N): I won't fall. I will make him proud!

You went off to take to your studies

Gandalf: I'm sure he already is.

After much studying under Gandalf you learned the elven language of Sindarin.

Gandalf: Well then it is time for me to depart.

(Y/N): Leaving already?

Gandalf: I have passed on what I was meant teach you. The rest you must discover on your own or through other teachers. Now I can only wish you the best of luck young (Y/N).

(Y/N): Thank you Gandalf.

And just like that he was gone.

(Y/N): Well it's time to test this out.

You got your fathers journal with all of its blank pages and blank cover.

(Y/N): "Adveal" (Reveal)

And just like that the cover of the Journal was revealed to me.

To My Son,
This is The Journal of our Family's Adventures. Learn from our past to better prepare for your future

"Liberum Hominis"

(Y/N): "For the freedom of humanity"

You smiles at this. Ready to learn until something else required your attention.

(Y/N): He's awake.

???: uh-huh...I...wha?

(Y/N): Welcome to the land of the living.

???: W-who are you? Let me go this instant and I promise you your death will be painless.

(Y/N): Silence.

???: Do you even know who I am!? Or what I am!?

(Y/N): "Daro Pedir!" (Stop Speak, Sindarin is difficult)

The guy tied up in the chair was forced to be silent by your magic.

(Y/N): Good. Now that I have your undivided attention.

He kept trying to speak but no sound came from his voice.

(Y/N): I need information, and you're gonna give it to me. "Pedir" (Speak)

???: Screw You!

(Y/N): *sighs* ok I didn't want to do this, but you brought this upon yourself.

The guy looked confused as you got the tool out and fired. The guy was shocked to see the device and what it did. It brought forth.
.
.
.
Her

???: What the-

???: What the-

(Y/N): Welcome.

Dr. Gray: Thank you. Dr. Emily Gray at your service.

(Y/N): Thank you doctor. I needed someone good and getting people to talk.

Dr. Gray: I'm your gal. Got and equipment for me?

???: Equipment?

(Y/N): I have kitchen utensils.

???: Wait what?

Dr. Gray: Perfect. Classical music?

???: Classical?

(Y/N): I'll put a playlist on the speaker.

???: Oh no.

Dr. Gray: Alright, now what information do you need?

(Y/N): Everything he knows about the supernatural. Particularly in this area.

Dr. Gray: Done. Now run along I need privacy for my work~

(Y/N): As you wish

You left and she then picked up one of the many utensils that would become mankshift torture devices.

Dr. Gray: Now then to tend to the patient~

???: This will not end well for me.