34

Date: Same Night
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA Miry

Me and Kentrell has been at the restaurant for a while now, and honestly there's more about him that I didn't know or suspect.

He's been telling me a lot about what he's been through, his past, his thoughts now, and more.

'Why haven't you been told me all of this?' I typed and showed him.

"I'm scared to open up my heart, I've always been so nonchalant." He replied.

I slowly nodded my head.

He got more problems than me, only thing is.

He got a voice.

I looked at him as he looked at his food eating.

I smiled slightly glad that I have him, and that he's finally opening his whole heart up to me.

He looked at me with a confused look. "What?"

I shooked my head typing.

'Tell me more about you, I know there's more.'

I just wanna know all about him.

It doesn't hurt to know all about your boyfriend right?

Shit I don't know, he's my first.

I'll ask Kayla and LeeLee about it later.

He nodded his head. "What more you wanna know?"

'Anything, just tell me anything about you.' I typed.

So far he's told me about his babymamas, how he hasn't seen one of his kids who name is Kacey, him and his mama problems, and that's pretty much all.

I feel like he's missing something or he's trying to avoid it.

He got mad girl problems, I understood that when he told me about his babymamas.

But I still like him anyways, might just love him.

But I'm afraid he doesn't feel the same, and plus ion wanna move fast with that word for me or him.

I hear he loves people too soon.

He looked at me nodding his head before sipping off his drinking

"My grandma." I heard him mumble. "She died, and I had to beat the odds, shit wasn't easy. I really almost lost my mind, fucked me to pieces. I go by everyday thinking about ha, every minute. She on my mind daily just like my brudda dump, and boozilla."

I looked at him and I could have sworn I seen tears in his eyes.

I didn't mean for him to get upset.

"My nigga ddawg locked up in jail, seems like all my homeboys getting in trouble, I just pray that ion lose no more though." He continued to talk.

I started typing as I continued to hear him talk.

'Its gonna all be okay though baby, I can't help you with your grandma situation. Mines died, but I wasn't close to ha like you were with yours, I never had any friends of mines get locked up or killed, I'm praying for you tho. I just hope you don't let your thoughts get ahead of you.'