Prologue

A/N, This is the first story I wrote so it's not my best. Even I cringe when I read some parts. I'll try to edit this when I have some free time so for now read at your own risk :)

Or even better, Don't read this people till I rewrite it.

" Mom don't go ! Please mom! Don't close the door" she looked at me for a moment, Pity clearly shown in her face.

He didn't want pity he wanted his mom to hold him ,to help him ,to care for him and not to ignore the pain he was feeling.

"MOM please don't leave me please" he cried his lungs out but she just ignored the crying boy and closed the metal door.

He was feeling suffocated. The small room without any windows suffocated him. He held on to his throat trying to breath.

There was a sudden pain in his back as he tried to move. He was bleeding all over the floor. The shirt was wet and sticked to his back with his blood . He slowly got on to his feet and walked to the little hole on the wall which made him able to see the swimming pool next to the room he was locked up.

It was the only thing that relaxed him. He stared at it all day trying to calm himself. He was afraid to be lonely he was afraid to be lied to he was afraid to be inside closed space.

He needed someone to hold him and tell him it's alright it's just a dream. He wanted someone to take care of him. He wanted someone who will listen to him, who will take care of him.

Every night he dreamt of someone who would hold his hand during the hardest time, someone who would ask if he's doing alright.

" Are you okay?" The only three words he wanted to hear his entire life.

As he was staring at the pool he heard the metal door slowly open. And then he heard the footsteps that he dreaded every day. The footsteps he prayed that he will never hear again.

He didn't turn.

"Turn to me boy!"

The voice he never wanted to hear yelled at him.

"I SAID TURN"

He slowly turned to see the devil in his life.

" Good boy. It's time for you to get whipped"

Then he took small steps towards the boy. As he came near he looked at the boy with a wicked smile.

Then,

He lifted the whip up in the air...