Edmund Pevensie x Isabella

From the first second Edmund came to Narnia, we didn't click off.
I didn't like him and he disliked me too everyone knew it and everyone saw it, many people were annoyed by our so called „childish behavior".

Everyone around me tells me to act more mature because I'm Princess Isabella The Fierce of Narnia so they want a much more mature behavior from me.
But I just can't help it I don't like him but at the same time I want him to be my friend he just confuses me so much that's why I'm acting a bit colder towards him.

But right now our dumb behavior brought us into a difficult and awkward situation.

We got locked up into a dungeon by a witch and we don't know how to escape, so that leads us to right now.

Both Edmund and I sat on the cold stone floor of the dungeon in awkward silence.

„So do you have an idea how to get out of here, I don't wanna be stuck in here with you forever"

I said while rolling my eyes and folding my arms together.

„Do I look like I know it, i don't want to be stuck in here with you either Isabella"

I stood up and walked around the dungeon looking for a way out of this cold hell.
I ran my hands along the stone walls and tried to find a clue.
By the second I kept getting colder and colder but I didn't show any sight of it on the outside, I grew frustrated as the time flew by and I had found nothing at all.

Edmunds POV:

I watched Isabella pacing around the dungeon, the more time she spent searching the more her wolf ears turned an amber color which showed that she grew annoyed and frustrated.

I don't really know why Isabella is so rude towards me, I mean I tried to be nice but she just kept pushing me to the edge of my nerves with her comments and sarcastic remarks.

To be honest I think she's beautiful from her wavy soft looking brown hair to her cute pink eyes, also the fact that she was a year younger than me made her even cuter.
The freckles on her cheeks and the wolves ears on her head just everything about her was adorable.

But she doesn't like me so I'm hiding these feelings under fake rudeness towards her.

I snapped out of my thoughts when she released a frustrated groan, she sat down in front of me again ears gloving yellow.

„Hey it's gonna be okay, we'll find a way out of here"

I said softly not trying to make her even more annoyed.

She nodded her head and rubbed her hands together to create warmth.

„Are you cold?"

„Yeah"

I took her cold hand into my warm one and smiled.

„I know you don't like me but I don't want you to freeze to death"

I said dramatically and she released a real laugh, not a sarcastic one, no a real happy laugh.

„I don't hate you"

She muttered out loud enough for me to hear.

„What did you say?" I answered teasingly.

She nudged my arm and rolled her eyes

„You heard what I said but I'll repeat it just for you again I don't hate you"

„I don't hate you either you know"

„Really?"

„Yeah but if you don't hate me why do you always act like you do?"

Her ears turned pink and a small blush speared itself on her cheeks which made her look even more adorable.