- Let Go - Travis Scott -

————

————

"Alright Travis, one last thing. The fans
want you to give them the best love advice you got." The blond interviewer put the microphone in front of Travis.

Travis thought for a minute. He thought about Y/N and how their relationship went, and what he wanted to tell people about his experience in that relationship.

"The biggest thing I've learned from past relationships is that it's okay to let go.
Wether if it's you guys have been fighting for months and y'all have tried everything to stop but can't. Or, if it's y'all have love for each other but ain't in love no more." Travis' mood dropped when he thought about Y/N and about how much he missed her. After the two year long relationship him and Y/N goals weren't the same anymore. Y/N wanted to find herself and Travis felt like he was holding her back. So they broke up an haven't talked in five months.

"Sometimes it's easier to let go than to hold on. Holding on will create more anger, hurt, and resentment in the relationship. If you really love someone the last thing you want to do is hurt them, and sometimes letting them move on in life is what's good for them. Even though it hurts you, it's the best thing you can do for them."

————
word count : 226