27

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"Can I?"

Jungkook asks wanting to know if he's allowed to take my shirt off. I nod as my face turns a shade of pink.

He smirks and pulls my shirt over my head. Right when he does that I turn shy and cover my chest.

He grabs both of my hands with his right hand pinning them above my head. This makes me feel so submissive; he can just take control of my whole body if he wanted to.

"Don't hide yourself from me Jiminie."

My breath hitches as he says that, lust shining in his eyes.

Before I could say anything he leans down and starts kissing all over my chest. I close my eyes and bite my lip as he starts playing with my left nipple.

"You like that?"

Jungkook says as he leans closer to my face, my breath increasing. I nod my head signaling a yes because I feel like I can't speak.

"Use your words baby."

I quiet maon escapes my lips right when he used the word "baby". I open my eyes and that's also hard as well.

I blink a few times trying to make my eye lids stay open and say, "Y-yes ah!"

Right when I spoke he started sucking on my left nipple making me arch my back.

After a few seconds he kisses me as he begins playing with my other nipple, twisting it in his fingers.

"Mmm"

I moan in the kiss as his hand starts to travel down to my pants.

I gasp as he palms me, making my already erected member become harder.

"A-ah please J-Jungkook," I moan desperate for more of his touch. I hear him chuckle as he's enjoying watching me underneath him.

He zips down the zipper of my pants with his free hand and stops.

We make eyes contact and he says, "Only I get to see this side of you got it?" Possessiveness was clear in his voice as I nod shutting my eyes.

He zips down the zipper of my pants slowly making me whine desperately. His slow pace is killing me.

I trust my hips forward in desperate attempt to feel more pleasure.

"Needy hm?"

He lets go of my hands so he can pull down my pants. Once he does he hovers over me again and kisses me rough. I wrap my arms around his neck.

Our tongues colliding, moaning sounds sliping out from our kiss. Our breaths filling up the room.

Jungkook pulls always and a string of saliva is connected by our lips.

He looks down at my hardened dick through my boxers and smirks seeing it become harder.

"You want Daddy to suck you off?"

My face turns full on red as I cover my face nodding in agreement.

"Use your words if you want something." Jungkook says sternly making my legs feel weak.

"P-please su-suck me D-daddy." I say whining and I hear him growl in possessiveness.

"As you wish."

He pulls down my boxers and I gasp as the feeling of cold air hits my skin.

He bends down and licks the tip.