[ Giyu x Reader ]

🌿

"Your posture is wrong."

"No, you're doing it wrong"

"That's completely wrong. You can't hold your sword like that, you'll poke your eyes out."

Wrong this, and wrong that. I've been Giyu's subordinate for a little over two months now. And his techniques are brutal! He's been working me down to the bone.

"You know, It feels like you're trying to kill me," I say trying to hold my Nichirin Sword correctly.

My eyes shift to meet his, and I chuckle awkwardly. "I'm holding it wrong, am I not?" I asked letting out a hopeless sigh.

He stands behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, and placing his hands neatly on mine. He moved my hands up a bit while saying, "this is how you're supposed to hold it."

My face reddens a tiny bit. "Is that so..." I mutter to myself. He let's go of my hands, "try swinging it." He says.

"Alright," I mumble.

I swing it a couple of times, making subtle wind. "Woah..." My eyes widen with surprise. I giggle, happily. "Look, Giyu, I'm doing it!" I exclaim full of happiness.

He simply nods at my remark. "Now, do two thousand swings. And no slacking off." Giyu orders me.

"You've got to be kidding me!"

My mentor smiles. "You do want to catch up to me. Do you not?" I blink a couple of times. "Are you...smiling?" I ask him, surprised by his sudden change in expression.

He quickly goes back to his usual monotone look. "You should get your eyes checked."

A small chuckle escapes my lips, "You should smile more. It's cute." I compliment him while looking down. With a slight blush plastered on my cheeks.

"Huh? Get back to training."

🌵

This was requested by this little bean here. Yozakura_Miu I hope it meets your standards 🌻🌻🌻