30

Jimin's POV:

This is it. She's going to tell everyone that I have been trying to get her to break up with Hoseok.

To be honest, I couldn't care less. She kissed me back and has already confessed that she has feelings towards me as well.

What worries me though, is what they're going to do about it. Are they going to kick me out of the group, or is there just going to be a lot of drama for a while?

I sighed. Either way this is going to result in a mess.

"So, recently Jimin has been trying to get me to break up with Ho-"

Hoseok interrupted her.

"I'm sorry, he what?!" He was infuriated.

He turned to look at me, anger evident in his gaze.

"Please tell me what she's saying isn't true."

I shrugged. "She's not lying."

"Why are you so relaxed? Jimin, this is something that could affect our careers! This is not to be taken lightly." Namjoon crossed his arms.

"Screw my career! What about my life? He clearly doesn't give a crap about that!" Hoseok threw his arms up in the air, rather dramatically in my opinion.

I watched as the group started to get riled up and argue. Y/n looked extremely uncomfortable and clearly wanted to leave.

"This was a bad idea." She whispered to Yoongi.

"Well it's either you told them now, or they find out by me. You didn't really have a choice in the matter." He replied.

Everyone kept arguing with each other and the chaos started to get louder and louder.

Yoongi, obviously getting a headache, butted in.

"Okay everyone shut up! You haven't even let Y/n finish explaining." He scolded.

"I've heard enough." Hoseok spat.

I chuckled. "But you haven't heard my side of the story."

He turned to me, burning with hatred.

"I don't want to hear your side. What she has said has been enough for me."

I smirked. "You don't want to hear how she kissed me back? Or that she confessed a day later?"

The room fell silent. Even Yoongi looked shocked.

Not even looking at her, Hoseok asked Y/n the most popular question flowing through everyones heads.

"Is this true?"

She froze and tears started to form. "I- well you see..."

Her breathing became heavier and heavier. "I mean, well... I-"

Hoseok whipped out his arm, signaling for her to stop. "That's enough. I've heard all I need to."

Finally facing her, his tears rolled down his face. "I never should have trusted you. I never should have even responded to that stupid text you sent me. I should have just blocked you as soon as I could."

Her eyes widen, hurt filling them back up with tears.

"What? How could you say that?"

He clenched his teeth.

"No! How could you even think to betray me? I trusted you, Y/n. I loved you." His jaw was trembling and the tears wouldn't stop.

I bit my lip. This was all my fault and now we're probably never going to see her again.

"Y/n," Namjoon started, his own waterworks starting up.

"Please leave. Forever."
.
.
.

*Important: I'm going to start a new series soon! Its going to be based of the panic room trend so you can expect some thriller! Please note that I might start it while I'm writing thise series but that's not yet decided. Thank you for reading!*