Nineteen.

Hollywire: 

Our very own Amelia Middleton has gotten her own fairytale Prince: Prince Harry of Wales

Amelia Middleton, known for her roles as Karen Smith in Mean Girls, Sophie Sheridan in Mamma Mia the Movie, Savannah in Dear John (Where her chemistry with Channing Tatum got us believing they were together for a while) and many more in movies like Letter to Juliet, and her recent movie Les Miserables. 

Amelia Middleton has landed herself her very own Prince Charming, which makes her and Prince Harry the talk of the media and Hollywood lately, she is a Brittish actress, and her cousin is the Duchess of Cambridge, married to Prince William. Amelia is Prince William's best friend and now fiancé to Prince Harry. What makes us wonder though, is when and how did their relationship start, we are loving this couple so much and can't wait to see the royal wedding and any future children the engaged couple may have. 

There has been no royal announcement just yet that Amelia will be quitting her job because it is not known of a member of the royal family to pursue a degree in acting, but we all know that she has made a huge contribution already to one of her fiancés children's charity with the money that she gained from her last movie (Les Miserable's). She didn't keep any of it, she gave it all up to charity and we love that because it shows that she is willing to follow in her fiancé's footsteps and we wonder whether or not she will become the next Princess Diana. 

Last night, Amelia and Harry were seen walking the streets of London with one bodyguard in front of them, holding hands. Which is the cutest thing we have seen all week here in Hollywire, and we also noticed on Amelia's ring finger sat the red diamond engagement ring that was originally Princess Diana's wedding ring. Showing that their engagement was indeed real and they have true love. 

Just a few days ago the official announcement from Buckingham Palace signed by the Queen herself made the engagement between the two official, we are excited to see what will happen with the couple whose journey we will follow until the end. 

So, we end this update with congratulations to Amelia Middleton and Prince Harry, and here's to hopefully many years of blissful marriage. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dailey Express: 

Party Prince Harry tied down by Amelia Middleton! 

Just a few days ago, Buckingham Palace released an official statement signed by her Majesty the Queen herself, of the engagement between Prince Harry and Amelia Middleton (whose cousin is Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William's wife) on that statement said that the couple had been engaged since 24/12/11, but didn't want to release the news due to Kate and William's wedding that had been coming up.