35

Date: October 9, 2019
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA Miry

Date: October 9, 2019Name: Miracle McNealNickname: NBA Miry

"Mane don't listen to kd, he gone get you beat up." Kentrell smacked his lips.

We were in class bored, the teacher had gave us some work.

But we all had been finished it, cause my paper was passed around like a Kevin's bag from Home Alone.

"I'm just being honest tho." He shrugged. "If you fight with your eyes closed it'll be better."

"THATS BULLSHIT NIGGA" I heard Babyjoe yell as he laughed.

"You gone get beat up cause for one you can't see shit, betta keep your eyes open." He explained.

I nodded my head and started typing.

'Who said I was fighting someone though?'

"We just saying, since Youngboy suppose to be teaching you how to fight." Joe shrugged.

"Aye hollup y'all must forgot how she beat Fredo ass?" Three pinched in.

"Nahh, Ian forget shit. That don't mean she can fight, she was angry that day. So she did what ha first mind said." Kentrell shrugged. "I want ha to know how to fight without even being fully mad at someone."

"You just tryna turn that girl bad, Miry stay nice and innocent for as long as you can." Kd said giving me a warm smile.

"Nigga shut the fuck up shit, ian tryna change ha. I like ha how she is." He mugged kd.

"SHE SUCKED A NIGGA SOULLLLLLLL GOT THE CASHAPP" Kd blocked him out starting to sing.

"TOLD EM WIPE A NIGGA NOSEEEEE SAY SLATT SLATT" Boomer joined as they busted out laughing.

"I WON'T NEVER SELL MY SOULLLLL AND I CAN BACK THAT" LeeLee yelled.

"AND I REALLY WANNA KNOWWWW WHERE YOU AT AT" Ben yelled laughing.

"QUIET DOWN BACK THERE, YOU'VE GUYS BEEN IN ENOUGH TROUBLE" the teacher yelled making our whole group go silent.

She right tho.

"Mane she just wanted to yell too, old ass tryna fit in." Kd mumbled making them laugh and me smile shaking my head laughing in the inside.

As they were laughing and talking I started to get a little upset.

You know how sometimes your moods change from happy to sad just that quick?