Six months later

Charlie blinked her eyes to the sounds of one of the twins crying. She pinched the bridge of her nose and started to get up when alastor stopped her.

"Nice try my love, I'll take care of Taylor and Tyler, you go back to sleep." Alastor said. Charlie smiled and gave him a kiss as her thanks and laid back down.

Alastor got up and looked down at the twins. Tyler was still sleeping while it was Taylor that had been crying. He picked up his newest daughter and rocked her in his arms.

"Now now, why are you crying Taylor? You have so much to be happy about!" Alastor said and threw Taylor up and caught her, causing the baby to giggle.

"There's my happy little fawn!" Alastor said and gave  Taylor a strawberry. Taylor laughed a jolly laugh. Alastor summoned his baton while he held Taylor in one arm.

"What's the time?" He asked. "10:30 am!" The microphone said. Alastor groaned a bit and summoned it away and walked over to Charlie. "Charlie my dear! It's 10:30!" Alastor said.

Charlie shot up, today was the day. "What?! Why didn't anyone tell me?! More importantly, why didn't you wake me up?!" Charlie asked. "I had no idea either my love trust me!" Alastor said.

Charlie got up and instructed alastor to wake the rest of the children while she got ready. He obliged and went to wake the kids.

Alastor got the triplets up first, each of them freaking out when they saw how late it was. Alastor got to arrows door and stopped. He was still getting used to the fact that his son could talk now...

He opened the door. "Arrow?" Alastor asked. Arrow sat up, his blonde hair clinging to his face. "Yeah dad?" Arrow asked, alastor let out a sigh of relief upon hearing his voice.

"Time to wake up sport, it's 10:30." Alastor explained. Arrow nodded and got up. "Be downstairs in-" Alastor started but was interrupted by arrow. "In ten minutes yes I know dad, it's not like you've been telling us about this day since the twins where born." Arrow teased. Alastor chuckled and left his son to get ready for the day.

Alastor met charlie downstairs, where multiple people where setting up for that night. Alastor chuckled at the stress on Charlie's face and took Tyler from his wife's arms.

Charlie glared at him. "If it helps my dear..." Alastor said and whispered the next part into his wife's ear. "tu es absolument magnifique."  Alastor smirked down at her blushing face.

The castle doors opened and Zim walked in, obviously scared and sad. Alastor and Charlie looked at each other then back at Zim. "What's up Zim?" Charlie asked.

Zim looked at them and couldn't hold back the tears. "Mom and dad...there getting a divorce!" Zim said. Charlie and alastor gasped. They never would've guessed Moxxie and Millie separating!

Moxxie ran in through the door, panting. "Jesus Christ Zim!"Moxxie said collecting his breath. Alastor looked at Moxxie confused. "Moxxie are you Millie separating?" Alastor asked.

Moxxie looked at Zim angry. "No, she's going away for a year. Before I got the chance to tell him however, samanatha told him." Moxxie explained.

Lizzie came down still in her nightgown and blushed when she saw Zim there. "Ah! Zim! What are you doing here?" Lizzie asked. Zim grinned and in an instant he was by her side.

"Only to see you my love." Zim said and bowed, taking her hand and kissing the knuckles softly. Lizzie let her eyes roll but did her best to hide her blush.

Alastor looked at Zim, impressed. Zim looked over and chuckled. Charlie rolled her eyes at the boys and motioned Lizzie over. She came over and Charlie snapped.