5

Third person p.o.v
-

"Wake up loser."

Jungkook forcefully opened his eyes to be greeted with Jimin starring right down at him.

"What? Why so early?"

Jimin snorted at his friends words, "it's eleven o'clock already."

The younger sat up quick, making him feel dizzy, "eleven! Why'd you let me sleep in so long!" He looked over and noticed that both Seokjin and Jimin were already dressed and ready for the day.

Jungkook groaned already knowing he currently had an Oily face, messy hair, and slight morning breath.

He pushed the other two boys out of the way and waltzed on over to his bathroom.

He started brushing his teeth and hair at the same time when he called over to Jimin, "Hand me my phone would ya?"

The younger did so and peeped over Jungkooks shoulder watching as the boy rapidly clicked around in his phone, "What are you doing?"

"Texting Taehyung."

Jungkook:
Hey, you awake yet?

Taehyung:
Yeah
You ready?

Jungkook typed a message to Taehyung back, leaving his tooth brush hanging from his mouth as he looked at the time;

Me:
Ya, Pick me up at 11:30?
My address is *******

Taehyung:
Okay, sounds good!
See you soon

Jungkook finished brushing his teeth and walked out back to his friends, "what'd he say?" Jimin asked almost immediately.

Jungkook walked over to his closest, "he's picking me up in twenty."

Seokjin's eyes widened and the younger boys statement, "make sure to give us all the details."

Jimin nodded agreeing, "yeah especially if you guys bone."

Jungkook glared at him, causing Jimin's lips to immediately seal closed and his gaze to avert in a different direction.

"Sorry," he mumbled, watching Jungkook quickly run toward his closet to get changed.

After Jungkook picked out his outfit and did his hair, before he called Jimin into the bathroom.

"Hey Jimin can you draw another nine on my forehead?"

The older boy of course did the deed for his friend but also gave him a bit of advice.

"You know I can't come to your house every morning to do your makeup, you'll have to learn to do it yourself."

Jungkook sighed, "right yeah, I'll practice that."

Jimin smiled after he finished drawing the nine on Jungkooks forehead, and just in time too, as not long after they heard the door bell ringing.

"Oh looks like lover boy is here, go get him tiger," Jimin smacked Jungkooks ass as he stood up causing the boy to redden in the face a bit as he quickly made his way over to the door.

As soon as he opened the door he was greeted by the most beautiful human.

Taehyung was dressed up in a black headband which showed off his ten perfectly, a white shirt with a baggy black sweater hanging off his shoulders, and a pair of tight blue jeans.

His outfit was very simple yet breathtaking.

"Hey," Taehyung greeted, causing Jungkook to shake his mind out of his sudden daze