[15]

"And there are the rest of the badges." You said placing them down before an Imperial officer. He counted them up and then typed something on his holo pad. "Your cargo is waiting for you at your docking area miss." The Imperial officer said to which you nodded and got up.

Yourself and Din walked to his ship, which the Imperial officer thought was yours. "Is it just me or are things quieter here?" You asked as you turned to look at Din. He shrugged and shook his head, "I thought the same thing. They only get this hush hush when they're planning something big." He said and you nodded in agreement.

"Lets just hope we don't end up in the middle of it."

It wasn't long before you were back at HQ, and things seemed busier than normal. You and Din both looked at one another, even though you couldn't see his face you knew you were both asking the same question. What was going on?

You followed Din to then find Greef Karga. He seemed slightly stressed as he looked up to the two of you. "What's going on?" You asked and Greef sighed, "The Rebellion launched an attack on the Empire. The guild might be in trouble if the Empire loses this." He said and you heard a scoff from abroad. "No way the Empire would lose this, have you seen that giant moon space station they built? It's gigantic! I think it's called a Death Star or something." A trandosian shouted and Greef shook his head.

"The second one to be exact. They lost their first one to the rebellion before. It's said that the second one isn't even near completion. And if the Empire loses, the guild could lose all validation of being legal hunters. The rebellion isn't too fond of us hunters since we follow the Empire's rules more often than theirs." Greef said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

You shook your head. "The Empire has it under control. You know nothing happened the last time the Death Star was destroyed. Yeah they lost forces but they bounced back." You said and Din nodded in agreement.

Greef nodded as he inhaled deeply, "I think you guys are right. In that case I have another mission for the two of you. Its an extraction of an Imperial officer with valuable information to the Empire. His location is on Endor." Greef said and the same trandosian spoke up. "Whoa that's where the fight is at! I wouldn't send them there Greef." He said and Greef shook his head. "They're the best of the best. I got the request from Lord Vader himself." Greef said catching the attention of many other hunters.

You looked at Din, and you could tell he was looking at you as his head was pointed in your direction. "We'll take it." Din said as he grabbed the puck. "Bring the man back here, your compensation will be waiting for you." Greef said to which you and Din nodded.

You followed Din out to his ship, even having to jog every now and then with how long his strides were. "You're anxious." You said as you jogged up next to him again. "I don't like the idea of being in the middle of a battle so I say we get the cargo and get out of there as fast as possible." Din said and you nodded, "I couldn't agree more." You said as you checked to make sure all of your weapons were in place once you had boarded the Razor Crest.

Din walked to the ladder to start up the ship but he paused, you looked up to see him glancing at the ground. "Y/N." He said and you looked up at him. He was now facing you. "Thank you... For giving me a second chance." He said. You looked at him for a moment, lingering. "You're welcome." You simply replied.

***

"Y/N, can you come up here?" Din asked after some time. You had snapped awake as you began to drift off somewhat while waiting to get to Endor. You quickly got up, trying to shake the sleepiness off as you climbed the ladder.

"We're approaching Endor, Y/N I think you should stay with the ship." Din said and you scoffed. "What you don't think I can handle myself?" You asked as you folded your arms. Din quickly shook his head. "No no.. I just, I don't want you getting hurt." He said and you shrugged. "There's no gaurantee when you're a bounty hunter, Din." You said with a sigh and Din's shoulders shrugged significantly. "Yeah, I know." He said as he turned his chair around and he mumbled something which was inaudible to you. The ship then came out of hyperspace.

It wasn't long after the ship landed that you and Din were in the woods, following a trail to the bounty's last pin pointed location. "I bet the rebels are crawling all over this planet." You whispered as you stayed light on your feet. You were hyper-aware being on this planet, it was strange and too quiet for its own good.

"There, that's it." Din pointed out an Imperial building. "It's guarded by rebels. He might already be dead." You said but Din shook his head. "He's worth too much information to kill on the spot." You sighed as you took a good look at the area, watching the guards.

Din looked at you as he tilted his head. "What should we do." He said and you smiled. "I say we both take a side on opposite directions and flank them from both sides." You say and Din say, "I think we should take them head on." He said and you placed your fist before him. "Rock, paper, scissors." You said and Din scoffed, "You're kidding right?" He asked, you didn't reply but you just raised your eyebrow at him.

Din groaned and pulled his fist out. "One. Two. Three." You both picked an object. You picked paper and Din picked rock. "Hah! I win." You cheered quietly. "Wait, best out of three!" Din said but you were already leaving to get into position and you called out, "Hurry up tin head."