27|Home Is The Same But I'm Not

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"The greatest gift we can receive isto have a chance, just once in ourlives, to make a difference

to have a chance, just once in our
lives, to make a difference."
~Doctor Strange
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Freya laughed as she resurfaced "Don't ever push me under." Freya playfully glared at Bucky who gave his all to famous lopsided smirk. Their laughter died down as they stared at each other.

"Don't smile at me like that." Freya looked at Bucky who kept giving her the look as if she had hung the moon in the sky "I will, as long as you give me that smile when I do." Bucky wrapped his arm around Freya as she giggled "You are too sweet."

Thor, Freya and Rocket appeared in the dungeons of Asgard. They pressed their bodies against the cold stones and quietly creeped in the direction of the exit.

Then one little thing happened.

Loki.

More specifically Loki's cell.

Thor tugged on Freya's wrist as they sneaked by Loki's cell, just as they seemed to be clear a small voice called out "Freya?" She stopped in her tracks and Rocket and Thor turned to look at Freya who walked back slowly and towards Loki's cell. "Oh nononono," Rocket muttered as he watched the sister walk towards her baby brother.

Freya looked at the cell wall while Loki looked her up and down, noticing the differences on her appearance and just her energy. Freya managed to take down the wall with a wave of her hand, making a guard far away shut it off before she walked towards Loki who frowned at her actions.

A small pale hand cupped Loki's cheek as tears formed in the elder sister's eyes, while Loki just looked at her in confusion. "Loki....I...uh.....I love you. Never forget that. Never." She wrapped her arms tightly around him and tears raced down her cheeks as she held onto him, Loki melted into her hug. His big sister's hugs always did hold a special place in his heart, and along with the words that escaped her lips, he found himself teary eyed. So instead of asking any questions, he simply muttered the words that Freya needed to hear. "I love you too."

Thor looked at his younger siblings with his own tears, a pressure building up in his chest. He set a step towards the duo just as Freya pulled away from Loki, tears staining both their eyes. Loki looked at Thor, noticing the obvious changes about him too. Thor walked forward and rested a hand on Loki's shoulder, while no words were exchanged with them, for the brothers never were good with showing affection through words for one another, but their actions spoke louder than words. They told each other an unspoken 'I love you' before they hugged each other tightly, which to Loki's perspective hadn't been done in so long.