Chapter 41

Megan's POV

I put on my Victoria Secret sweats, a white V neck, UGG slippers, and a north face on. I put my hair up into a messy bun and grab my duffle bag and start to head downstairs.

I see my mom sleeping on the couch. I kiss her good bye and go out the door.

I close the for and lock it and see Shawn's mom and them packing up their car with his bags. He sees me carrying my bag and jogs over to me. He greets me with a kiss and takes my bag from me. He takes my hand in his other free hand wand walks to the car with me.

"Hi Megan! Are you excited?" Mrs. Mendes asks me. "Very. I can't believe he surprised me with this." I say.

We all get in the car and Mrs. Mendes starts driving. Shawn and I start sighing so High School Musical songs on the way to the airport.

When we get there, we grab our bags and say goodbye to Shawn's mom. "You two be careful ok?" She says hugging both of us.

We walk to gate 32. We get there just when they start boarding. I put my bag by my feet and Shawn puts his on top. By now I'm jumping out of my seat just like Augustus was in the book The Fault In Our Stars. Oh gosh I'm gonna start crying now.

"Are you excited?" Shawn says laughing. "Yes! Like you don't even know. And it's during Christmas time!" I say smiling. "Merry Christmas beautiful." he says kissing my cheek.

~~~

We get off the plane and I'm literally so tired. Its 6:00 PM right now and I'm about to pass out.

Shawn calls a taxi and we get in. He drives us to the Disney Hotel. I get my bags and Shawn gets his. We pay the taxi driver and check in.

We take the elevator upstairs. He puts the card into the slot and opens the door for me. "Thank you." I say smiling. I walk in and the view is beautiful.

"Shawn, I literally can't believe we're here!" I say jumping into his arms. "So, do you want to go to California Adventure or Disneyland first?" He asks still holding me. "California. We can go to Disneyland tomorrow." I say smiling.

He puts me down so I can get ready. I go to the bathroom and get dressed. I put on a light blue fuzzy sweater, black lulu lemon leggings, a plain white infinity scarf, and brown ,right about below the knee, boots. I know I'm gonna regret dressing like it's gonna freakin snow any second but it's sweater season and hot weather won't stop me.

I put my usual makeup on. I brush my hair so it's perfectly straight. I go out of the bathroom and see Shawn in a light blue flannel, a black shirt, and jeans.

"You're gonna be hot- well I mean you're already hot but- you know you're gonna be- I'll just shut up." Shawn says laughing.

He takes my hand ad we head out the door. We take the elevator down stairs and walk out. It's actually not that hot ourside. It's warm but not hot.

We take the car thingy to the park. We get off and walk to California Adventure.

"SHAWN OH MY GOD!" I scream jumping up and down. The lady stamps our hands and says "Have a great time!" We walk in hand and hand.

"Excuse me?" Shawn asks someone. The girl turns around. "Ye-" she doesn't finish her sentence. "You- and yo- Shawn a-and M-Megan." She stutters. We both laugh. "Yes we are." I say smiling. "Can you take a picture of us please?" Shawn asks. "S-sure." she says still I'm shock.

We pose in front of the big Mickey Mouse ferris wheel and she takes it. "Thanks." I say smiling. "Can I take a picture with you guys?" She asks nervously. "Of course!" Shawn says smiling. she takes her phone out and flips nitro the selfie camera.