XXVI

stephany's pov

the next day, evie and i spent the whole day watching disney plus. we were watching mary poppins before tobi texted me asking how i was doing. evie encouraged me to pause the movie so i wouldn't miss anything, but i didn't want to stop her from finishing the movie, it was her first time watching it, so i just moved to another room.

i facetimed tobi and we had a short conversation about the previous day. reliving my time as his partner yesterday brought me joy as i was reminded how fun it was to beat the rest of the sidemen.

after a short moment of silence, tobi turned his head towards me and asked, "so, uhhh, steph... i was wondering.... if uh, maybe, you wanted to go have dinner friday night?"

instantly, i could feel heat rush to my cheeks. this was the first time tobi had asked me out to do something that wasn't sidemen related or with the guys. don't get me wrong, i love the sidemen and all their friends but, honestly, i really just wanted to spend some alone time with tobi.

after asking the question, tobi's eyes began to have a nervous look to them. maybe i was taking to long to answer?

"yes, i'd love to go on a date with you tobi! i'll see you friday night, let's say around 8?" i respond

tobi's eyes light up, "yeah, 8 would be great." he smiles, and after a few awkward goodbyes, he hangs up the call."

——————————————

HI EVERYONE

i'm back :)
i took a small break but i'm back now

sorry for the short chapter guys but i've been pretty busy recently

currently trying to get all my grades up before this semester ends and i've been getting a lot of homework

usually i find time to post so hopefully you guys will get another update next week

anyway i hope you guys enjoy
THANK YOU FOR 6K READS
and again i'm sorry for the short update
much love <3