Chapter 6

Nico's P.O.V

Thalia and I were looking for Percy when the Olympians called us to Olympus. Why were we looking for Percy? Let me tell you.

--flashback-------------

Thalia had been kicked out of the hunt for saying she liked me, so naturally she came to find me. When she confessed about her love, I did too. Then she told me about what happened and why she was here. Anyway, since we both liked each other, we wanted to tell both Annabeth and Percy about this.

When we reached camp, we decided to tell Annabeth first. When we reached the Athena Cabin, we saw Annabeth kissing somebody. And that somebody wasn't Percy. Thalia was fuming about it. So was I. We wanted to tell Percy about what we saw, so we went to his cabin.

He, surprisingly, wasn't in the cabin. When we turned to leave his cabin, we saw Riptide on the floor. If Riptide was here, where was Percy? We looked in his bathroom, his closet, everywhere, but we couldn't find him. We then saw a note on the table. It wrote,"Why?" The note was still wet, which either meant he just left or when he wrote this he was crying a lot. I certainly hoped it was the former. Thalia and I set out of camp to find him, but to no avail. It was like he just disappeared from the face of earth. We figured he must have seen what Annabeth did. That daughter of a bitch.

----end of flashback-----

So Thalia and I just arrived in Olympus. You must be wondering why after 7 years we are still searching for Percy right? After all, he no longer had the protection of Camp Half-Blood. That is because he is not dead. I didn't feel him die, I didn't see him in Elysium either. He didn't give up on me before, so I'm not giving up on him either.

"Any news of Percy?" Hestia asked, a warm smile spread across her face. She was tending to the hearth as usual. Percy's favourite Olympian was Hestia, so we liked her too. The others like Poseidon--whom we learnt had disowned him-- we just snapped at them. "No, Lady Hestia," Thalia said. "None in Elysium too." We had discovered that the empathy link between Percy and Grover was gone, like, completely severed.

"Why are we here, Lady Hestia?" I asked. "Well... Chaos--the one that created the universe--his sister, Order, Gaea and Kronos are rising. So we have sought help from Chaos' army." She answered kindly. Somebody cleared their throat. Zeus. That drama queen. "Yes, Lord Zeus?" "I thought we had that cancelled when Percy left?" he asked me. The mood dropped. Way to ruin the mood, Zeus. "I need you two to gather all the campers here by 5.00p.m.. Ask them to dress well too in order not to give our guests a bad first impression." he said. "What about the search for Percy?" Thalia asked. "We will have to stop that. Can't you see that it's not working?" Athena said. That bitch. "Still... We must find him! It's his birthday today! And his leaving...." I protested.

"Now, now.... You two cannot protest against Lady Athena, you know it. Now go back to camp. Go and get ready. The Percy hunt today is cancelled." And with that said, Zeus zapped them out of Olympus.

All the campers were immortal after Percy went missing. As much as the gods denied it, they thought he was dead. So to prevent another 'Percy' incident from happening, Zeus made us all immortal. The only difference between us and the gods is that we can only do what we could when we were born. Ironic how they didn't make Percy immortal when he was the most deserving amongst us all...