𝐎𝐍𝐄

There's two worlds.

The first world is where Adam lives and the second world is where Eve lives. They are the first humans that they lives in their own worlds.

Adam lives the world without magic but Eve lives the world with magic so they lives separately from each other. The history lives on until now yet they don't know the reasons why they lives separately even though they loves each other.

They can't see each other ever since they lives separately.

People from the first world cannot allow to go to the second world because it was forbidden until a boy bring two children to another world.

ooo

Panting heavily as the lights on the road are flickering, our feet kissed the ground as we ran quickly as we could, trying to escape from someone. It's all their fault that they have their money and never pay it back to them. The debtors are chasing us right now which it's me and my sister are running right now.

I held my sister's hand tightly, trying to not let her hand go or not we'll be doomed if we stop right now. Looking back at my sister, her dark brown eyes are filled with tears as she's trying to keep up my speed.

Hang it there, sis! We'll able escape from them soon!

After a while, I can't see those debtors keep up to us. Finally, we can rest.

I decided to rest up my sister near the playground we used to play when our paren—no, those people are not in home. I let her drink at the water fountains while I am sitting down on the ground, looking at my bare feet. Without shoes on, my feet are getting bruises. Well, it can't be helped since those people gave us one pairs of shoes. I only let my sister used it since she's too weak.

It's painful but I hold it in since I don't want to make her worried.

I suddenly to start sigh. Thinking back at my memories, I still can't believe why am I here in my sister's story in the first place. Not her, my previous life's sister. All I can remember is I am with my sister that time but after that, it's all blacked out. I don't remember how did I died in my previous life. Most importantly, I am reincarnated as a non existing character. In other word, me.

I look over at my sister who washing her face with the water. And her, she is the heroine of my sister make, Maddox.

Standing up, I walked toward her. "Maddox." I called out. Her eyes are little red from crying. I give out an encourage smile as I wiped her face with my shirt. "It's okay. I am here with you." I gently ruffle her hair. Her hands grabbed my shirt and hold it tightly as she bumped her head on my chest while I continued ruffling her black colored hair.

Maddox is the heroine and I am her older brother, Max the character that I never know existing.

In previous life, my sister is a collage student who dreamt to make a comic one day. A story about two separate worlds. The world I am living now is the first world, the world without magic. Another world is the second world. The title of the story is Second World, it's really based of that world. The second world is the world with magic. The another name of it is the world of fantasy. And that's where the heroine, Maddox will be living there until the main story starts.

And about me, I was Willam and I am the little brother. We were getting along pretty well. Like our bonds are stronger than our other siblings and parents. Even though we fought a lot, we were still get along afterward because we were twins and that's properly why we get along pretty well than other family members. She has a lot of secrets but she have the hard time to tell to other people so she always told me everything until there's no secrets between us anymore. She wants to be comic artist and I supported her all the way.