𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽: 𝙾𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚞

All right real quick let me just say this is one of my longest chapters so far and tbh it's probably one of the worst chapters so far as well.

I do apologize if it seems rushed, I was working on this till almost 3 in the morning trying to finish before school so yea..

Naruto had finally made it to Konoha, instead of going to the other village where he met Tsunade, the Kyuubi had somewhat convinced him to come back to the leaf one last time. He noticed there were a slight few changes to the village.

He looked around and smelled very delicious food from the restaurant Choji always likes to go. As much as he wanted to eat he had decided to wait a little longer before he could.

He had already used the jutsu to change his hair color while also having on an ANBU mask from which he stole to go with his messy attire considering he already has a sword on his back.

He needed a hotel more than anything, it was already night but there were a few shops still opened up. Naruto needed some rest, a comfortable one too.

He notcied his appearance as well and needed some new clothes indeed, the ones he has on now are dirty, smelly, and even torn from his battle with Deidara.

As if on cue he noticed a store that had fresh clothes and he sighed in relief before he headed inside.

"Welcome, feel free to look around and let me know if you need help!" He heard a grown man say.

Naruto didn't respond and slowly walked around the store while gaining a few gazes from the people around him.

They had uncomfortable and nervous looks as they stared at him. His footsteps were heavy as he looked around the shop.

He then stopped to see a cloak, a short-sleeved cloak he thought was really cool as well and looked similar to the Fourth Hokage's cloak. Except the colors were different and there was nothing on the back of it.

The cloak mostly caught his attention because of the orange color and the black flames at the bottom and the end of the sleeves. He smiled as he admired how cool it looked.

'Kit... no.'

'I'm getting it..'

'You probably don't even have enough money for it.'

'Well I have my ways of getting things for "free" if you know what I mean.'

Naruto took the cloak and held it in his hand and stopped to notice some black shinobi pants which he also grabbed and added to it.

He grabbed them both along with a mask similar to Tobi's and puts it on the counter.

The man looked at Naruto nervously and spoke. "U- Um... is this all?" He asked.

Naruto simply nodded as the man scanned the clothes and told him the price.

"I see.."

Naruto then grabbed the clothes and tried to take them until the man put his hands on them.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!"

"Getting the clothes, baka." Naruto responded bluntly.

"You're gonna have to pay first!"

Naruto tried to grab it again but the man grabbed his wrist and kept a tight grip on it.

"Listen here you brat! Either you get out this shop or-"

The man's expression quickly changed and his eyes almost grew wide and the people in the store can see fear in his eyes.

Naruto looked up at the man, his eyes flaring red with a black lined pupil going down as he stared deep into the man's eyes. He had let Kurama take over for a bit.