59 : Legendary

SYLV'S PERSPECTIVE

I drive fast. Cheryl groans and lurches side by side through the storm.

Why was I such a d*ck to her? Why did I f*ck with her? Why didn't I just man up and tell her the truth instead of f*ck around and act grumpy. I'm a f*cking *sshole.

I can't believe I just left her at formal. I left her. I left her at the stairs when I should've ran to her.

Why didn't I f*cking forgive her?

When she brought food after the fire, I watched her face from the window when Kath told her I didn't want to see her. F*ck I'm an idiot!

I wasted our last months fighting over stupid sh*t. I let her think she f*cked it all up – when it was me. I'm the d*ckhead that f*cked everything up.

I'm the d*ckhead the f*cked everything up and now she's f*cking gone.

Just like Paige, just like my mum. All the girls I've loved, now dead in their f*cking graves.

And it's all my fault.

If I had ran to her today – when I saw her obviously upset. She couldn't even look me in the eyes, then I saw her sprint to the moped and practically start crying. I'm a f*cking *sshole. I should have ran to her. I knew something was wrong.

She never would've gotten shot.

I f*cked up. I'm a f*ck up.

I'm going to kill that b*stard. I'm going to bash him till he's coughing up blood and begging for his life.

Cheryl screeches as I make a sh*tty park at the police station. I barge in and demand to see Franks.

For once, no one stops me.

I walk to his cell out the back. He already looks bashed, as if the police around heard what he did to Tallon and all got him back for it. This sick murderer. I'll show him what he's f*cking worth.

"You f*cking piece of sh*t." I spit at him through the cell.

He barely moves, the fat lump of sh*t. He's already half gone.

I find the key hanging on the wall and go to unlock it – but someone else is here.

"Stop, Sylvester."

I whip around and there he is. The d*ckhead Rose gave her life for.

"You'd put yourself in jail just to spit on her grave? Think about what she'd want."

"You know nothing about her." Anger boils inside me. I clench my fists hard. "She gave up her life for you." I cant hold back when I grab the d*ckhead by the collar and hold him up against the wall. "You weren't worth it."

"Debatable."

My hands clench tighter around his neck but he barley reacts – like he's immune to the pain. "Don't be a smart *ss. I could kill you right now if I wanted to," I spit at him.

"But you won't, because then she died for nothing."

I throw him to the floor. "Get your *ss out of town or else I'll f*cking kill you and I'll make it look like an accident."

"Ooh, I'm scared."

"I don't know what she saw in you," I storm out, gritting my teeth so hard I'll break my jaw.

Rose was stupid. So f*cking stupid.

Right now, I f*cking hate her. I f*cking hate her.

I step back into Cheryl and I'm crying again. Ugh! I hit the steering wheel so hard. I hit everything. Then I'm yelling into my arms.