Sexy Muscles

"Yah, Taehyung-ah, can you go to the gym and give this banana milk to Jungkook?" Jin asked.

"Eh? Jungkook drinks banana milk after exercise?" Taehyung asked. He was kinda shocked about the fact that, the strong looking alpha male drinks banana milk in the morning.

"Yep. I know it's a little childish to drink banana milk at his age. But believe it or not, it's his favourite drink and he can't listen anything against it. He will sulk the whole day if he doesn't get banana milk in the morning!"

"Wow, so he's a child at heart. That's just too cute!" Taehyung excitedly said.

"You're right, my lil brother is very cute indeed. You should see his childhood photos. He was such a cute little fetus..." Jin fondly said.

"I would love to. Now, let me bring this banana milk to Jungkookie. Who knows what will he do if he doesn't get his daily dose of banana milk!"

Taehyung's POV

"Jungkook, Jin hyung send you bana
...........

.........fuck me daddy." I whispered.

" I whispered

I couldn't believe my eyes

I couldn't believe my eyes. There was Jeon Jungkook infront of me doing pushups and....shirtless.

His hand and back muscles were flexing and sweat was dripping from his body. His eight packs were displayed for my eyes. He was groaning while doing pushups.

I let out a breathy moan watching him groaning. As soon as I noticed this, I put my hand on my mouth.

But, to my bad luck, he heard me.

"Tae, are you done staring?" He got up from his position and smirked at me.

"U-mm, w-what? Pfft...why will I s-stare at you?" I replied.

"What's the matter babe? Why are you stuttering? AND I never said that you were staring at me." This fucking alpha again smirked.

"I was not staring at you, Jeon." I lied.

"Think what makes you sleep at night, Kim."

"Hmph..." I pouted.

"Okay, let's make a bet to prove our point of views."

"What kind of bet?" I confusedly asked.

"I have to do 30 push ups more to make it to 500 push ups today. You will stay under me while I do this. If you don't do anything naughty after I'm done, then I will believe that you were not staring at me. But, if you fail to do so, then I win."

"And why should I agree?" I crossed my arms.

"To prove your point, duh! If you don't agree then it means, I'm right."

"Game on, Jeon. I agree."

I mean, I can control myself infront of my sexy as fuck mate while he does push ups, right?

Jungkook's POV

We started our bet. Tae was silently laying under me but still staring at my face. I know that, he can't win. In the past few days, I noticed how he would look at my muscles and lips.

But, I also like the fact that he doesn't get scared of challenges. He is confident at himself.

I already completed 15 push ups. I'm noticing him continuously licking and biting his lips. He's often gulping his saliva. His cheeks are tinted light pink. His eyes are absentmindedly flicking from my face to my whole body . Why not take advantage of his state?

I pecked his lips while going down.

"Hey! That's not fair, Kookie!!! You're cheating!!!" He pouted.

Awwh...he looks so damn cute.

"Nope, Kitten. I'm not cheating. The bet is about you not doing anything naughty. But, I can do whatever I want." I said.

"Not fair!"

I again pecked his lips. I have now completed 25 push ups. Let's see, how he controls himself after I'm done.

"26"

"27"

"28"

"29"

And..........

"30"

Why is he not saying or doing anything. Did I lose the bet? I think, I was over confident. It makes me kinda sad that my Tae didn't lose his control for me. He doesn't like me that much.

I was about to get off him. But then....

"You rid me of my self control, Jeon Jungkook." Tae pulled me in for a kiss.

The force was so strong from him that our teeth clashed together. But, this also didn't stop us from kissing hungrily.

Our lips were passionately dancing together. I slipped one of my hands under his shirt and he moaned.

I roamed my hand all over his body and started playing with one of his nipples.

"A-ah...Kookie...d-don't be a te-tease..."

"It's Daddy for you, Babyboy." I growled in his ear.

"Ah-ahm...Yes d-daddy..." He replied while moaning.

I opened two of his shirt buttons and started making hickeys on his collarbones. Soon, I found his sweet spot and bit on it.

"Ooh...d-daddy.." Tae was going crazy in my arms. His hair became messy, sweat was dripping from his forhead. If a make out session makes him this vulnerable, then how will he react, when we do the dirty...my wolf form flashed his blood red eyes at this thought.

"Mine! only mine!!!! " I growled.

"Yours, only yours, Alpha..." Tae replied.

But, the surprising thing was, his eyes flashed ice blue color. No wolf has ice blue eyes. Regular Alphas have red eyes, Betas have orange eyes and Omegas have light brown eyes. Then what type of wolf Tae is? Let's not think about this now. I started kissing him again.

"Holy mother of Moly! Why do I always catch you both making out!! Jin hyung!!! Your house is not pure and holy!!!! Come and see the proof!!!!!"

Aish....Hobi hyung always comes at the wrong time.